FS AUDI A6 CLAA 3.0TDI quattro 2012 461HP 885NM

raffshore

Hi all,

It is with great regret that I sell my car, I received my new Q7 and at first I wanted to keep the A6 but the last few months I have done only 46 km with the car so I decided to let it go and let someone else enjoy it.
It started it's life as a 204HP version of the 3.0 TDI on the 2/8/2012
It's a silver Full option A6 avant quattro S line with the DSG gearbox.
I bought the car in december 2015 with 82.500 km
I first upgraded the turbo to a 2260 from the 245HP version.
We drove it like that for about a year and in december 2016 I upgraded :
- Hybrid ball bearing 2260 turbo (rub87 specs)
- Wagner Intercooler
- Injectors
- SSP clutches rated 1000NM
- DPF, EGR and cat delete
- Biturbo CP4
- Rub87 engine and gearbox tune
It ran flawless until october 2019 where I broke 6th gear in the gearbox, it had just under 200.000 km and I started to have some cooling fluid consumption due to high cilinder pressure and the heads lifting.
I opened the gearbox and replaced the broken parts, at the same time I checked the clutches to find them in perfect condition.
We took the engine out and the heads off to find 2 leaking cilinder head gaskets and some minor cracks in the pistons. The cilinder walls still showed the honing circles and were in perfect condition.
I sourced 6 pistons in nearly new condition and with the help of Rub87 we designed a bigger bowl to bring the compression down to just under 15:1
So the engine was completely refreshed and we installed at the same time an even bigger CP4 from a duramax diesel (the biggest cp4 pump available)
And the same time we replaced the suspension bushings to get rid of the clucking known on A6 4G
Since the car has run flawless with absolutely no problem and it has now 218.000 KM

The good :
This is an amazing car to drive (my brother in law has a C63AMG S and I give him a very hard time, he doesn't sleep over this :) )
- LED lights (3.000 euro option back then)
- Full S line interior and exterior
- Air suspension

The bad :
- Scratch on the front and back bumper (minor) My bodyshop can repair for 300 euro
- Passenger seat with a very tiny tear
- Rims have parking damage (my wife drove the car mainly lol)
- Steering starts to make some noise but I have another one to replace this one
- The brakes needs really to be upgraded to brembo's from s6 or rs6 because they are not up to the task if you really want to push hard all the time

Cost for upgrades :
- Turbo 1500 euro
- intercooler 1000 euro
- injectors 600 euro
- cp4 pump 1300 euro
- downpipe 250 euro
- SSP clutches 2.000 euro
- custom pistons 1.000 euro
total : 7.650 euro in parts only without all the work and tuning off course.

Asking19.500 euro but open for offers and trade-inns

If I can not find an enthousiast who would buy this car I would consider make it stock and sell the parts.

Pics : https://goo.gl/photos/nCUGmmaep2tKvpxy5

If needed I also have pics of new pistons, gearbox repair etc

Last edited: