FS: 2012 VW Tiguan TDI/DSG - Greenville, SC SOLD

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
Send me your email or text #

KCCats

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jeta Wagon
My ride came from this forum some 5-6 years ago
03JSW ALH 2.5 SS exh with Malone 2 tune and the VN17 and larger inter cooler and Head studs!
I built a class V hitch and have both air shocks and bags!
I tow 2 big Exmark movers all summer and snowmobiles in winter
I get 40 mpg in town and 38 towing!
I love my old lady she's got 345K and not slowin down!
I look forward to this being the beginning of a new chapter of FUN!
Please follow at SnowmobileForum.com

KCCats

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jeta Wagon
Very nice Car!
So although I have Lotsa questions can you elaborate on what that other trans would consist of?
And would there be a 6 sp manual for it?

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
I know Euro TDI Tigs came with a 7 speed 4m0 DSG, fairly certain a 6 speed standard 4mo auto and of course a 6 speed 4mo manual. They all bolt up to the CJAA. The easiest as far as wiring and least expensive would be the manual. For auto, the easier wiring but more expensive option is the DSG. The hardest as for wiring is the standard auto, but less expensive than the DSG.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
I know Euro TDI Tigs came with a 7 speed 4m0 DSG, fairly certain a 6 speed standard 4mo auto and of course a 6 speed 4mo manual. They all bolt up to the CJAA. The easiest as far as wiring and least expensive would be the manual. For auto, the easier wiring but more expensive option is the DSG. The hardest as for wiring is the standard auto, but less expensive than the DSG.
vwztips, have you considered of going on that route yet?