FS: 2003 Jetta wagon, 5sp $11500

nate379

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta
I guess I got a helluva deal on my car when I bought it. Paid about 3k less for a 2 year newer car and 1/2 the miles! Did need about $1500 in body work though.. (someone backed into it)

Glad it all worked out for you in the end.

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
... Did need about $1500 in body work though.. (someone backed into it)
I'll say you did well. Prices have been shooting up and the "love tap" scares a lot of people off.

Did you have a complete oil history on it? Get the cam checked if not, but even if you do end up needed a cam, it sounds like you got a good deal

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
Thought about trading recently - VW dealer wanted to allow me a little over $4,000.
That is bordering on criminal... I understand they need margins, but last I checked quite a few car dealers would blush at that kind of highway robbery. Are they evil, ignorant, or just stuck in KBB/Nada bureaucracy? (not that I'm making assumptions with that order :rolleyes:)

nate379

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta
No history, don't care.

Run it till it blows, scrap it and buy another beater.

I'll say you did well. Prices have been shooting up and the "love tap" scares a lot of people off.

Did you have a complete oil history on it? Get the cam checked if not, but even if you do end up needed a cam, it sounds like you got a good deal