FS 2003 JETTA 5 speed 112000 miles

scow1

TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
What kind of interior is it "Leather or Cloth"?

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
jetta 03

It's a sweet car! I can't believe there's no bite! It'll be heading for EBay soon. Dean says make an offer!
Kristina

ecodean

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 golf, 85 jetta(sold), 03 jetta(sold)
Yes the car is still for sale, sorry for the delay in responding. I've been having internet problems. Thanks for looking,
Dean

Tickbait

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
None
You getting out of the TDI world?

That is a good looking car. If I were in the market I would consider it, but I am looking for a wagon.

ecodean

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 golf, 85 jetta(sold), 03 jetta(sold)
I'm not getting out of the TDI cult. I have a 02Golf TDI which I like better. I thought about combining the two and making a Getta but my plans have changed.

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
I can't believe this has not been sold yet...it is reasonably priced...in great shape and not a ton of miles. Maybe if you had some more pictures of the car...exterior and interior.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
ofhs93 said:
I can't believe this has not been sold yet...it is reasonably priced...in great shape and not a ton of miles. Maybe if you had some more pictures of the car...exterior and interior.
X2!

Nice looking ride :) Wishing you a good sale.

spryde

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI GLS 5sp, 2006 Jetta Pkg 2 DSG Blue Graphite (order cancelled by dealer :( )
Tis home and only two lights came on during the trip ;)

The Front Brake Pad indicator light popped up when I was leaving PA and the MIL tripped after I accelerated out of one of the Ohio Turnpike plazas (The MIL light has since turned off). I appreciate all the time you took to show me everything and I hope the best for you!

Again, thanks!

SP