FS: 2001 Jetta TDI Daytona, Florida

therussian

TDI
01 Jetta TDI, E320 CDI
2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI automatic sedan - Silver

First this car needs the timing belt changed asap. it has a few dents between the rear right wheel and door from me trying to carry tv's in the back seat, and the front left fender is damaged but when the bug mask is on there is no way to see it. I installed a Alpine mp3 changer and kept the vw monsoon stereo. I am the original owner, all keys/books, non-smoker, garage kept and clean title. Car has never been out of Florida and has seen the beach only two or three times. Free lifetime rotation and balance for the michelin tires at the Daytona Beach Sears auto center. p/windows, mirrors , sunroof, alloy wheels, grey format cloth seats, cc. Never had a problem with the car except after highway driving it sometimes shifts harshly from 3rd to 4th. Recently changed cabin air, fuel, and engine air filter.

Pics: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=225358806

Selling because first I bought a new rabbit. I really like the rabbit but the gas mileage is horrible, the most i ever got on the 16.5 gallon tank was about 380 miles, so after half a year the rabbit was traded for a E320 CDI. I thought that I could carry tv's in the jetta but they are not going in easily. I want to sell the Jetta and get a 08 rabbit diesel. I repair tv's and need a car that i can easily put them in.

97,000 miles and asking $10,500 or trade for Golf or Wagon TDI

Alex

Last edited:

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
Pics of damage?

Any wrecks?

When was the first belt changed? you're 15k over on your second.

Do you have records for all the maint done?

Daydreaming...

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
eluwak said:
Pics of damage?

Any wrecks?

When was the first belt changed? you're 15k over on your second.

Do you have records for all the maint done?

Daydreaming...
Scott, You're starting to sound like me! Hehehehehe! :D Later!

therussian

TDI
01 Jetta TDI, E320 CDI
Picture of damage at the left fender

and rear near the door outlined in red and red line is scratch

first timing belt changed at about 45k, no records of maintenance after 30k because I started doing my own, also battery changed 6 months ago and new OEM maf.

will take $10,500 or trade for Golf or wagon TDI

Last edited: