FS 09' JSW TDI DSG Phila, PA

Jetta Knight

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI Auto - Sold, 2006 Jetta DSG - Sold, 2009 JSW DSG SOLD, 2013 Passat SE DSG
I have a 2009 JSW, black on black with 79129 miles. My sale has nothing to do with the current VW bs going on right now. It's simply bad timing on my part. I never keep my cars beyond 80K miles. I've had 4 new TDI's in the past 20 years and love them. This one is no different except that it was my wife's car and her parking choices were not the best. A few dings here and there, nothing serious. Otherwise, non-smoker and clean and nothing has blown-up on this car. It has the sunroof and all scheduled services were performed by the dealer on time (nearly to the mile). I will update later today with greater detail. Oh yes, the factory extended warranty is still good until 12-10-2015 or 110,000 miles so there should be a little confidence factor there.

Asking $7800 (DAMN VW!!!) Even so, I would buy a 2016 TDI today if it were available and trade this car on it. My 2013 Passat is magnificent (only 20K miles on it). VW? No so much.

Last edited: