sold: White 2014 Jetta Sportswagen TDI, 6 spd, 76570 miles

KellyGB

TDI
Jetta Sportwagen 2014
White 2014 Jetta Sportswagen TDI, 6 spd, 76570 miles. I bought this car 2 years ago as a certified used car from a VW dealer. It's a great zippy little car. It has heated seats and a Yakima rack. I have an extra set of unused floor mats. The tires will need to be replaced soon. I do have a set of Hakkapeliitta snow tires, I might be willing to sell with the car. They have been used for the past two seasons. I recently replaced the rear brakes and rotors and is up to date on it's oil changes. The clutch was replaced 1 year ago. I have had some issues with the DPF over the past 9 months. It has been replaced as well as the Turbo. The DPF has been an issue. I think it might be because I am not driving it enough (according to some of the threads I've been reading) I'm selling it as I am done with Diesels for now and wanted to get a newer car. I"m asking $13500 and am located in Chatham, NY. Here is the link to the album I created of pictures.. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/albums/2014-jetta-sportswagen-tdi.13219/ You can text/call me 4133294933 if you want more pictures or have other questions. Thanks for looking. Best, Kelly

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
5 speed on a TDI? Unheard of. They are 6 speed DSG or 6 speed manual. Otherwise sounds like a nice JSW.

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
When you open the link to your photos, click on a picture and at the bottom of each page will be your options to copy and paste the full size, thumbnail, or link information for a picture. GLWS.

KellyGB

TDI
Jetta Sportwagen 2014
When you open the link to your photos, click on a picture and at the bottom of each page will be your options to copy and paste the full size, thumbnail, or link information for a picture. GLWS.

Thank you!!!! I added the photos to the thread:)