Flik Justice wheels

CADtechTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 A5 Jetta 5 spd Pkg 1
Thought I'd show pics of Flik Justice gunmetal wheels with ET35 offset on my Jetta.
They poke out a bit, but mostly due to the 235/45-series tires. A narrower tire would probably fit alot better.
Sorry pics are a bit dim, I took them in the morning in the shade.

05_new_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
MKV Jetta TDI
I like them.. I am actually looking at putting 245/45/16 on my stock wheels to keep the torque down and cornering..

CADtechTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 A5 Jetta 5 spd Pkg 1
Hmmm. 245/45-16 would be a pretty fat tire on the skinny 16" rims! You'd have some serious balloons there. Don't know if they'd even seat a bead on the factory rims, would they?

I borrowed the wheel/tire from a friend - perhaps I'll try them on again in the spring and do a test drive to see how they handle, but they poke out waaay to much the way it is now. These were 17x8" rims, but I think if I'd ever try a low offset like the Justice's had, I'd opt for a 225/45-17 to get closer to plus one sizing.

05_new_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
MKV Jetta TDI
yeah thats what the tire place said.. they said the biggest would be 235/50/16, but 245/45's are only 1.5 inches wider than stock and 1/4" shorter.. the stock seem too narrow for the wheels.. I am gonna get two and see what they look like and if I can turn.