Fix Performance Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrndZero

TDI
2015 GSW-SE6spd
I went through 2 or three pages and all the threads were mostly about buybacks and talking about their experiences with the dealers or buy out prices.
I just got my stuff in the mail the other day and it states that there should be no loss of performance or anything major.
My main question is how many have had a newer 2015 version of a TDI "fixed" with the new stuff and are happy or at least not noticing any major differences in Performance or Mileage?
I don't have Diesel emissions where I live so at the present moments I am on the fence on getting the fix and getting some of that money or keeping the car the way it is since I love it this way currently.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
I went through 2 or three pages and all the threads were mostly about buybacks and talking about their experiences with the dealers or buy out prices.
I just got my stuff in the mail the other day and it states that there should be no loss of performance or anything major.
My main question is how many have had a newer 2015 version of a TDI "fixed" with the new stuff and are happy or at least not noticing any major differences in Performance or Mileage?
I don't have Diesel emissions where I live so at the present moments I am on the fence on getting the fix and getting some of that money or keeping the car the way it is since I love it this way currently.

The GEN 3 fix will be soon available, I've read

.... and yes I guess we are all ready wondering the true results.

..... Most likely I will go for the BB ~~ which is 'bout a no brainer

..... but still I would lke to understand the real world results.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
People have appointments scheduled for this week. We should be seeing reviews soon.

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
...or maybe take a look at the existing thread, where people have already had phase 1 of the fix done and reported their impressions.

GrndZero

TDI
2015 GSW-SE6spd
Not sure why I didn't see the thread, maybe the naming of it didn't make sense to me. I will focus on that thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.