Finally!

FrenchRed

I just picked up my 2000 Beetle GLS TDI tonight, after waiting for a month for it to arrive from the port to my dealer. I got exactly what I wanted, Black with beige leather interior, luxury package and CD changer. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with Beetle and diesel engines since both are new to me. But so far... YES! I have a feeling this car will be with me for quite a while.

chutzpah

Veteran Member
Yay! Way to go, and welcome to the club. Your car is exactly like the one I bought two months ago today. Taking posession of that car was the most wonderful feeling, I tell you. Just make sure your friends understand that you are reserving the right to obsess over it for the next ten years or so.

dirtmvr

Veteran Member
Good luck with your NB! I've had mine for about 3 mos. now and still love it as much as the day I brought it home. As my mother says (she has a '98NB), "It puts a smile on my face just thinking about driving it".
Hey- you didn't mention whether yours is an automatic or standard. Have Fun!!

------------------
No one has a monopoly on the truth.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
NB-TDI's are a very rare item.
Enjoy the ride, secure in the knowledge that it's a sweet package that meets the mandate of the original.

Quirky
Original
Technically unique, meeting the requirements of efficiency, durability, and
let's not forget,

HIGH FUN-TO-DRIVE quotient!

Enjoy your new ride.
Mine is a '98 - and I just went out of warranty last week. Still SMELLS new!

------------------
BeetleGo, went that-a-way

"You said this was a DIESEL?!"