Feeler: BD X-Monitor Gages GB

speedR

Veteran Member
Kerma why don't you start making a list. Like that ppl might be convinced if they see 10 ppl on a list versus 10 ppl saying yes if the price comes down. Just a thought.

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
If this had come along 3 years ago before i bought all my gauges i would jump on. Good deal Guys. and good gauges could save your car.

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
I'll make a list this weekend and see where we are.

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Here is the running total of those expressing "interest" at either price point thus far:

1. tdi_allan
2. dunhamjr
3. roadlust
4. FlyTDIguy
5. jerod521

The following expressed interest at the lower price point only:

6. biodezl
7. jared_in_charlot
8. no_plugz
9. gbangs
10. morty
11. getmore

That's enough for the higher price level, but most of the folks on the list expressed interest at the lower level, if we had 25 participants.

doesn't look like enough for either price point, but we can let it run a little longer- maybe there will be a few more bites.

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
I would definitely 'bite' at the $250 price point. If forced to make the decision of $325 or not at all... I guess I'd have to make that call at that time. Please let us know if it gets to that point and I'll commit, one way or the other... Thx

P.S. I'll see if anyone I know is also interested so we can make the $250 mark...

Creede

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI Black on Beige
Count me in at either price. Anyone cross posted this over on vortex to see if we could get a couple more to jump on the wagon?
creede

roadlust

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf gl reflex silver (sold) 2013 TDI 2 door Golf Blue Graphite Metallic 6MT Premium Package.
Sorry I'm out, I bought Mackwood's. Laborday came and there were not enough names for even the $325 so I opted for a sure thing. It came with an oil tempurature probe which I wanted.

It is a nice package, havn't installed it yet. I plan on mounting it on the steering colum, doesn't intrude on the instrument panel. Have to come up with a mount to set it on.

NoPlugz

TDI
GLI Wagon, 2003, Silver
Guess this GB has died, but I'm still interested in the Remote temp, pyro, Boost guage.....

KERMA

TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Oops, looks like I forgot all about this, looks like a no-go based on the limited response.

I will call and see if there is something else we can do...