Euro Taillight assembly

Yetii

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 TDi Passat
I’m having a hard time finding the part number for the euro tailight assembly for the left (driver side) for a sedan. I’m looking for the light bulb holder so I can add the euro fogs. I am assuming I only need the bulb holder and not the whole tail light. Tried using the search and I can’t find nothing. Thanks for any help.

*Edit: after reading some more. I need the whole tail light assembly the light bulb holder will not work as I would have to modify the US assembly. I’d prefer to just get a oem Euro assembly. So if you could help with those part number I would appreciate it.

**Edit2: I’m going in circles reading stuff haha. I guess the b5.5 comes with the euro assembly. Just need to run wire and have euro switch. Only difference is no split in the plastic housing the separate the light it’ll all light up. Fine by me haha. Sorry for this useless post that I ended up answering myself. I just was reading so much and searching through google I gave up momentarily. Kept searching and found my answer.

Last edited: