DC, MD, VA GTG at H2Oi

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I still haven't been to H2O... it always conflicts with something at work.

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 700K miles, 2000 Jetta 288,000 miles
I'm planning on leaving from work in Lorton, Va Sunday morning. Work usually get in the way of me going to a lot events. I also agree I'm to young for this crowd. But it would be a good place for a GTG!

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
LOL that's because we have a fairly Mature audience here.....The kid gassers that go down there tend to act up.......Creating incidents usually one or two each year...
Understandable! I hear there will be TDI/diesel specific gatherings happening, I would like to check it out. :cool:

Cooper

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW (traded in 5/2015)
Got too old for VW shows about 20 years ago.

Drive back from the Outer Banks yesterday. Was passed twice by a, what people would call "riced out," silver R32 (or the like) with hideous stretched tires.

bengone1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1998 VW GTi 1Z powered. 06 Jetta PD. 01 allroad 6sp
Got too old for VW shows about 20 years ago.

Drive back from the Outer Banks yesterday. Was passed twice by a, what people would call "riced out," silver R32 (or the like) with hideous stretched tires.
If you think stretched tires is indicative of some sort of mental defect you would have died laughing at some of the "stance" cars on the strip. They have to go 5mph to keep from destroying the oil pan. Cops were out in full force impounding their cars if they didn't break down first.

Cooper

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW (traded in 5/2015)
And I didn't mention the dumbass-looking negative camber on the rear wheels. :D

bengone1

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1998 VW GTi 1Z powered. 06 Jetta PD. 01 allroad 6sp
And I didn't mention the dumbass-looking negative camber on the rear wheels. :D
Then you know ALL about "stance"...I got into cars to make them better. These kids got into cars to make them suck.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Bunch of ill-behaved loud brats, as usual. We try to get out of town on Harley weekend, should do the same for H2O.