Copper sealing washer in top of injector #3?

Figster

TDI
2002 TDI Golf
Does anyone have a good exploded diagram or a picture of the guts on the #3 injector showing the order of installation? I've searched around, but can't seem to find a good exploded diagram.

I was replacing the tips and had the guts fall out of #3. I've since replaced it with a used injector, but would like to reassemble it for a spare. When I get everything back together as I think it should be, the center pin protrudes out of the injector body farther than the dowel pins stick out for locating the tip. This doesn't seem right. I've put the tip on, but the injector will not pop open with a standard pop tester, leading me to think that there is too much preload on the springs. There is what appears to be a copper sealing washer that sits in the top of the injector body, and without this installed, the height of the center pin of the injector appears to be correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

Figster

TDI
2002 TDI Golf
Thank you so much! I was calling the shim, (#7) a copper sealing washer. It appears to have a copper color, and I had it in totally the wrong place. Good to go now! :D

Thanks!

Kevin