Veteran Member
TDI
nil
CONFIRMED - LESS than 1wk away - Spring Cruise pt2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIRMED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- FULL day cruise!!!!
- Date - Saturday May 31st - afternoon start end off with a dinner (gtg @ 1330 ,
- Cruise route - thru the Haliburton Highlands and surrounding areas
- Launch point - launch @ 1400 - departure from the Tim hortons, located here -
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/1388-353%2BDuckworth%2BSt%2B+barrie+on/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
i'm in - if we're driving past Kashagawigamaw(spelling???) lake we may even be invited to a little BBQ pit stop and some fun in the lake at a few cottages my buddy's own.

KID A TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI
The 31st! I'm screwed...I can't make that :( It's my old man's birthday and we've got a full day of golf scheduled ;)

If the launch is in Barrie again I can probably show up to say hullo.

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
Wish I could guys cuz last time was fun, but got a new job so my time for the club will be cut big time. Have fun all enjoy the cruize and dont speed too much :p ;) (Ty) LOL.

CmdrData

Veteran Member
North of 401, where the snow double/triple up!
TDI
2001 Golf - used to
Vik F said:
just tell her u are taking the scenic route there ;)
LOL... but if this cruise starts in the afternoon at the same meeting location as last time, I don't think it is anywhere near the airport and I can't get back to Peterson on time. :D :D

Have fun guys and I'll have to wait for cruise #3 or 4 or 5...

PHAT-DUB

Vendor
NOt looking good so far...wife told me that her aunt and uncle are coming up from San Fran...this beign their first visit....ON SATURDAY!!!

hmmmm after this weekend of ttwo 5th gear waps, suspension istall, and a intercooler fix.. I am not sure if I can make it out plus I work next sunday too. saturday being my only day off this week.

VDubbing

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta Galactic Blue
Vik can we shorten the cruise length by a couple hundred K? I saw diesel is 1.44 in stouffville. Maybe magoo can bring the big truck with a small volume hose??

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
it just occured to me that i WONT be able to make this cruise if i cant get the new turbo installed before saturday.... but if i can... it'll get a nice THRASHING