Comparing VW dealer accessory prices

otsoko19

TDI
2015 VW Golf TDI S AT
Good evening guys,
So I was checking the prices of accessory at my local dealer(planning to buy some stuff with the 500 dealer only Good Will money) and everything is MSRP and no discounts! I was wondering if anyone knew of a dealer site with actual discounts on accessory on there site, I would probably order online and delivery it to my house. Thanks for the help!

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
If this money actually comes to us. (I dont trust internet postings until I can have something in my hand) I will try to use the internet discount dealer sites. on my side of country its 1stvwparts.com. its actually the dealer I bought my car from. but dont know yet if I can use the card there. will find out if and when it comes. there are other discount dealer sites on the east coast. a little google or tdiclub exploring should find them.

otsoko19

TDI
2015 VW Golf TDI S AT
I did not know that 1stvwparts.com was run by a dealer. The information you provided is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the help!

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
the bad part is this dealer is less than 5 miles from me but I cannot pick up parts in person thru 1stvwparts. I have to pay for shipping. I need to get into the dealer and update my new address in case there is something to send to me.

vanbcguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Passat - AHU mTDI with GTB1756VK
If you order the parts by walking up to their parts counter you can pick them up in person. They however will not allow pickup of Internet orders specifically.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Roshermoore

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW DSG sunroof
Rusty Wallis VW

I was wondering if anyone knew of a dealer site with actual discounts on accessory on there site, I would probably order online and delivery it to my house. Thanks for the help!
Check here:http://rwvwparts.com/index.cfm?siteid=216191

This is the e store of one of the larger VW dealers in Dallas, TX.

Most items are at least 20% below vw suggested retail.

Roshermoore

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW DSG sunroof
Wow...the prices on the website are great! Thanks Roshermoore!
Yes, I know. That's why I ordered a set of "Rotary" wheels from them for my new Golf GTI on order. I tried to get my local dealer to price match their prices but they said they couldn't.

assorted

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL
If you check out the Volkswagen National eStore site (http://parts.vw.com), you can search by dealerships and their specific prices. Just select a part/accessory, click on 'check online price', and it'll ask for a zip. Enter the zip code and it'll give you a list of dealers. Go through the list and look for the cheaper local dealer for local pickup.

From experience, cheaper dealers charge an high S&H fees, so local pickup is how I've been getting my parts and accessories. And no two dealers seem to price the same item the same.

otsoko19

TDI
2015 VW Golf TDI S AT
If you check out the Volkswagen National eStore site (http://parts.vw.com), you can search by dealerships and their specific prices. Just select a part/accessory, click on 'check online price', and it'll ask for a zip. Enter the zip code and it'll give you a list of dealers. Go through the list and look for the cheaper local dealer for local pickup.
From experience, cheaper dealers charge an high S&H fees, so local pickup is how I've been getting my parts and accessories. And no two dealers seem to price the same item the same.

Great info! i just did this and found my nearest dealer to have many parts way way wayyyy cheaper then the other dealers in my area. The only problem is they don't do in-store pick up, well thats what the estore says... ! : (

assorted

TDI
2015 Golf TDI SEL
Great info! i just did this and found my nearest dealer to have many parts way way wayyyy cheaper then the other dealers in my area. The only problem is they don't do in-store pick up, well thats what the estore says... ! : (
If you go to check out, you might be able to select in-store pick up under shipping options, regardless of what the estore says.

vanbcguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Passat - AHU mTDI with GTB1756VK
Or you can usually order by phone and do in store pickup. There seems to be some funny policies around pickup when ordering online specifically.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk