Clearance sale at VW of Langhorne (Philly, PA)

Delta-9

TDI
2011 JSW
Free "bump" for Chris. Took delivery of my new Platinum JSW from Chris last week.

Very smooth transaction and even pretzels.

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hey Chris, I am interested in a 4-dr DSG United Grey Golf with Xenons, dyna and cold weather package and was wondering if you had any available. Thanks!

Andrew
Andrew,

Here is the only one that I may be able to get my hands on for 2011

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO $24,985 Exterior Color:</U>X6X6 UNITED GREY $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $480 </U>9W7 BLUETOOTH NEW $300 </U>GSR RUBBER MATS, TRUNK LINER, CHROME EXHAUST TIPS ( $329 </U>P83 XENON HEADLAMP PACKAGE $700 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $770 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $28,564 CommnumVINStatusH97156WVWDM7AJ7BW325119Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

It was ship loaded on 05.31.2011 and should be at the port by 06.11.20011 and be shipped to the other dealer by the 21-25th of this month.

I cannot have the car diverted to my delaership from the port as this other dealer uses the port in Brunsick, GA and my port is Davisville, RI

Here are the quotes

MSRP=$28564
Dealer Invoice=$27138
My price to you would be $26499 + $100 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Chris

stump

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2012 JSW TDI
Here you go!

Order Configuration
Model Year:2011
Model:AJ539L JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI 2.0L MANUAL
Exterior Color:B4B4 CANDY WHITE
Interior Color:QR BLACK V-TEX
Options:3FU PANORAMIC SUNROOF
JWM JETTA WAGON MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
Estimated Total MSRP $27,300
3VWML7AJ5BM705947
Port Stock

MSRP=$27300
Dealer Invoice=$26068
My price to you would be $25399 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Chris
Chris do you have this car or do you have to get it?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris do you have this car or do you have to get it?
This one I do not have in stock, I would have to get it at another dealer!

If you have the time to wait just a little bit, I have this one coming into our dealership fresh!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>AJ539L JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI 2.0L MANUAL $24,995 Exterior Color:</U>B4B4 CANDY WHITE $0 Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX $0 Options:</U>3FU PANORAMIC SUNROOF $1,300 </U>JWM JETTA WAGON MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $235 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $770 </U>

MSRP=$27300
Dealer Invoice=$26068
My price to you would be $25399 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Dan Man

TDI
2011 TDI Sedan
Chris, sent you a private message about the extended warranty. Please check your mail about the subject matter and reply, Thank you.....Dan M

Shurie

TDI
2011 Sportwagon
New Owner

I have been working with Chris to purchase a 2011 sportwagen TDI and want to say the process has gone very smoothly. It has been a pleasure to work with Chris. He has been very honest and up front.

I am from California and will be flying to PA in a couple weeks to pick up the new car. My daughter and I will take it on a college tour through the northeastern US and then drive back to our home in CA.

I drive a little over 30,000 miles per year and am currently getting 18 MPG with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm new to the TDI but looking forward to learning more about it.

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
chris, looking for an 09-10 JsW tdi 6 speed manual. I have money to put down but have to be under $20000 to get the payment right. Can you help? We sold my wife's car and have an empty spot in the garage.

But the more research that we have done, we have found out that it is nearly impossible to get under 20000 dollars for these cars!! Amazing how well they hold the values and the dealers don't want to come off of them any!

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just a note to say Thank You to my clients here for the month of April

Mrs. R out in Jackson NJ
Mr. D out in Oxford, Mississippi
Mr G out in Brooklyn, NY
Mr. S out in Columbia, Md
Mr. and Mrs. C out in Chesterfield,VA
Mr. B out in Swarthmore, PA
Mr. E out in Brookline, MA
Mr. C out in Glen Burnie, MD
Mr. and Mrs Y out in Phila, PA {you too, H}
Mr. H out in Indinapolis, IN
Mr. B out in N Brunswick, NJ{not a TDI, however, a member}
Mr. W out in Yardley, Pa
Mr. B out in Freeland , MA
Mr. P out in Englewood, NJ
Ms K out in Shelbyville, KY
Mr. D out in Wentzville, MO
Mr. and Mrs B out in Brooklyn NY
Mr. G out in Prescott, AZ

THank You all for your business and welcome to the family and please do not forget to send Fred a small token of our appreciation of the forums!

Chris
Just a note to say a special thanks to my TDI clients from May

Mrs. A out in San Antonio, TX
Mr. U out in Maplewood NJ
Mr. W out in Shelbyville, KY
Mr. O out in Abington, Pa
Mr. C out in Isla Mirada, FL
Mr. M out in Pittsburgh , PA
Mr. M out in Portsmouth, OH
Mr. S out in Lambertville, NJ
Mr. and Mrs C out in Johnson City, TN
Mr. E out in Vernon Hills, MI
Ms. B out in Woddstock , VT
My. M out in Ashburn, VA
Mr. K out in Montville, NJ
Ms. N out in Pottstow PA
Mr. D out in Tampa, FL
Mr. s out in Harrisburg, PA
Mr. P out in Irving, TX

Many happy miles folks!

Chris

MPBsr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 TDI....Traded in
Hi Chris,

Just so you remember my son bought the 2010 CC CPO back in April.

Anyway, what can you do for a 2011 Jetta SEL 5 speed with mats.
Exterior color: Tornado Red with Black Leatherette.

No sun/moonroof.

HMMM???

Also thinking, what about a 2011 Jetta SE 5 speed with mats and conveinence package

Can I get a price on both?

Thanks

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hi Chris,

Just so you remember my son bought the 2010 CC CPO back in April.

Anyway, what can you do for a 2011 Jetta SEL 5 speed with mats.

No sun/moonroof.

HMMM???

Also thinking, what about a 2011 Jetta SE 5 speed with mats and conveinence package

Can I get a price on both?

Thanks
Here is the SEL

Only one in the country w/ out a sunroof! Do not know if I can get it!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1626Z1 JETTA SEL 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKP JETTA PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $22,595 CommnumVINStatusH580393VWGZ7AJ0BM387148Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$22595
Dealer Invoice=$21654
My price to you would be $21354 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

No dealer cash , however, there is 1.9% for up to 60 months

Here is the SE w/ conv

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1625Z1 JETTA SE W/ CONVENIENCE & SUNROOF 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKM JETTA MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $21,800 CommnumVINStatusH573413VWBZ7AJ0BM385667Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$21800
Dealer Invoice=$20918
My price to you would be $20518 +$103 DOC fee + $10 temp tag

1.9% ffinancing on this one up to 60 months!

Chris

MPBsr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 TDI....Traded in
Hi Chris,

Can the SE come without a sunroof?

You know me, if I want the roof open, I'll drive the Mustang.

Thanks

Here is the SEL

Only one in the country w/ out a sunroof! Do not know if I can get it!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1626Z1 JETTA SEL 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKP JETTA PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $22,595 CommnumVINStatusH580393VWGZ7AJ0BM387148Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$22595
Dealer Invoice=$21654
My price to you would be $21354 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

No dealer cash , however, there is 1.9% for up to 60 months

Here is the SE w/ conv

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1625Z1 JETTA SE W/ CONVENIENCE & SUNROOF 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKM JETTA MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $21,800 CommnumVINStatusH573413VWBZ7AJ0BM385667Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$21800
Dealer Invoice=$20918
My price to you would be $20518 +$103 DOC fee + $10 temp tag

1.9% ffinancing on this one up to 60 months!

Chris

ratman

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI
Chris~

I am in Chicago area and looking for a new 2010 or 2011 Jetta TDI sedan (my third new one). I like the looks of the body kit....anything like that on the lot?? Or what does it cost to add?? Or are there any aftermarket kits that are decent??

Mark

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hi Chris,

Can the SE come without a sunroof?

You know me, if I want the roof open, I'll drive the Mustang.

Thanks
Please excuse my blunder!

Here is an SE w/ out thre sunroof

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1624Z1 JETTA SE W/ CONVENIENCE 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKM JETTA MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $20,550 CommnumVINStatusG068593VWBZ7AJ8BM352027Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$20550
Delaer Invoice=$19718
My price would be $19318 + $103 DOC fee + $10 temp tag

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
oh yeah....please email me your for sale list of Jetta Sedans....
send to catfish3333@hotmail.com
Mark,

I work a little different then most salesman you will meet. I do not send lists of what I have as my inventory is a revolving door. What I have today may nor be what I have tomorrow.

BNow the good news about me is the fact that I do not charge more or less whtaher the car is in stock or I ave to locate it at another dealer.

Please tell me your ideal VW etta and tghat is what I will search for you!@

Chris

MPBsr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 TDI....Traded in
This is very good news.

But, the wife won't let me buy before I sell my 09 TDI.

So let me sell the 09 first and I'll contact you again. I realize that you might not have this exact one in stock when I'm ready, but I know you can prob find it.

In the meantime I can drive the Mustang once the 09 is sold until you find the 11.

Thanks

Please excuse my blunder!

Here is an SE w/ out thre sunroof

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>1624Z1 JETTA SE W/ CONVENIENCE 2.5L MANUAL PZEV Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED Interior Color:</U>QR BLACK V-TEX Options:</U>JKM JETTA MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $20,550 CommnumVINStatusG068593VWBZ7AJ8BM352027Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$20550
Delaer Invoice=$19718
My price would be $19318 + $103 DOC fee + $10 temp tag

Chris

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Any word on new Passats? Don't expect anything until this fall?

Shurie

TDI
2011 Sportwagon
Chris -

It was great to meet you today when my daughter and I picked up our new TDI Sportwagen. Thank you for your prefessionalism and for your hard work on our behalf.

We're on the road so I gotta run - but wanted to say THANK YOU!

Lee

nakimball

TDI
'05.5 Jetta 5spd
2012 passat

Chris,

It looks like you won't be able to order an uplevel 2012 passat (SE or SEL) with TDI and manual transmission-only the base model. Is this true?

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
The only manual trans available in the new 2012 Passat is going to be a base model entry car!

Chris
Unless you happen to live in Canada. All Passat TDI trim levels are available with manual or DSG for Canadian Passat.
Boo to VWoA!

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
Hi Chris,

Do you have any four-door candy white Golf TDIs, manual, with the premium audio, bluetooth, nav, cold weather package, sunroof, bi-xenon headlights? Basically fully loaded... Also, what are the implications for Canadians buying? Will the warranty still be honoured here, etc?

Thanks,

Sophia