Can't get the "fuelly" signature to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCityGame

TDI
Golf 2011
post questions in the correct subforum. Use common sense.
I tried getting my fuelly link to show up in the signature.

It just shows the HTML code as you can see. Any idea what I'm doing wrong. Seems like someone has the same problem at the end of the sticky thread, but he got a pretty unsatisfactory answer.

Do I need to surround it with any sort of tag, or is there a different link from fuelly that I need to use?

TheCityGame

TDI
Golf 2011
OK, I got it.

After I posted this, I got a bunch of links at the bottom that showed similar threads (not all in this forum, and didn't turn up in the search, but whatever).

Anyway, for posterity in the right forum. . .

1) Go to your dashboard at fuelly.
2) Click on your vehicle -- this will take you to your vehicle page (in my case /driver/TheCityGame/golf)
3) In the lower right, there's text that says, "Share your MPG" with a link to "view all badges and stuff you can share". Click that.
4) There is code there that says, "copy and paste the following BBCode" (you can see big and small).

Ford_6L_E350

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GTI - sold the 13 TDI
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I've been trying and trying to figure out how get that to show up.

Your post told me everything I couldn't find in the FAQs or by searching.

Mike

SirSipsAbit

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDi
thanks for the tips on the signature!

....I'm getting the hang of commuting economically. I take an urban route to work in the morning on my 20 mile commute and have recently implemented a few techniques to conserve fuel, which I have learned on this site. I have been able to pull 60.6mph (on the display) on a commute to work this week. I am also hoping for my first 700 mile tank! My display is showing 51.0mpg (mine seems to read 3mpg high) and is slowly climbing with the fuel saving tips I've learned here. I'm 430 miles into the tank so far... My last fill up was my first 600 mile tank while commuting.

Thanks everyone! Now I've added my fuelly banner, thanks to this thread!

GAZNRN

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW

I tried adding this to mysiganature but it did not work and cust & pasted as a test and the above is what I got. I know there is something I am missing,,,can anyone help? Thanks

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
HI,

I know old post but things seemed to have changed after 10 years ...

How is the fuelly thing done now? ... I thried it using the original way but it did not seem to work.

Thanks

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.