Can I Turn Pinch Protection Off?

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
I did a search and after 5 pages only saw broken windows, windows following out of the door, windows not going up and so on. Is there a way to turn off the pinch protection on these cars? I addressed this dislike in an earlier post about the vent shades I installed. Now that the weather is getting warmer, all 4 doors are being picky about the vents being in the window track and go back down. Even if I do NOT use the auto-up and start/stop it myself it kicks back down. This is a pain in the butt and also a security risk should the window need to go all the way up the first time to keep someone out.

Can the computer be changed to not sense the pressure or is there a part I can take out of the doors to stop this? Thanks for your help. If there is a way and its already posted, please just post the link...I could not find it.

DPM

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2019 Rav4 AWD Hybrid, Citroen C4 BlueHDI
Don't think you can delete it, it's normally a speed/time or current operated system. I believe it can be re-calibrated tho, hang around and someone will have the answer.
Are the guides lubricated?