Breakfast at Ikea mini GTG

RamonR

TDI
Wagon - Gasser
Won't be able to make it

Car is still in pieces :( Can't make it tomorrow...I'm sure missing on the yummys and the company. Enjoy guys!!!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Good little GTG, but you all left too early. Look at what pulled in just as I was leaving.

I know the pic is crappy, but its from my camera phone. Thos are VA plates too. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it.

sdk131

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL RC1+
I didn't get to stop by at the GTG, but as I was driving back from Lumber Liquidators just up the road I saw that Touran pulling in....blew my mind too.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Did someone slap a tdiclub.com business card on that windshield?!

Jump62

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GlS,2006 NB (Crew Chief),2009 JSW
Hamsterdiesel said:
Did someone slap a tdiclub.com business card on that windshield?!
I think a GPS locator might have been a good idea to slap on it so it could phone home and let us know where it lives. Hey thanks to everyone who came it was fun and no it wasn't suppose to be navigation problem for they who went to White march first before coming to Collage Park. Darn I missed the Touran. Thanks all.
Paul
aka Jump62

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Yeah I goober youngin' going to Whitemarsh. You know how we are!... we don't read things carefully. Hell search is to hard to use and labor instensive :D

Dan thanks for the wipers. Great day. It was nice to finally hit the road and have the TDI stretch her legs.