Bottleneck is the auditor/s

jimbo1mcm

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM Blue 2015 SEL TDI PREMIUM's Silver and Blue
All 2 of them. Documents are sitting there too long. Need a Kickstarter campaign to get them a bigger magnifying glass.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
All 2 of them. Documents are sitting there too long. Need a Kickstarter campaign to get them a bigger magnifying glass.
Actually from the conversations I had with VW, the bottleneck is the after the auditor has approved. The claims are sitting there waiting for the offers to be put together and emailed out.

As an example I still am sitting there with green check marks since 11/14. Called 2 days ago and the VW rep took the time to research it for me, and they where approved by the auditor on the 22nd. She said they are good to go but she could not commit on how much longer it would take to put my offers together and get them out. She said it could be a month from the verification which was the 14th.

Not sure who puts the offers together. Is it VW team or is it the 3rd party they hired to verify our downloaded doc's, or is it the auditor?

Sigp232

Veteran Member
TDI
13 Passat
Had green check marks since 10/13 and I finally received my offer Friday night 12/2 and there dated 11/2/2016 on the first page. So for a month I guess they were sitting around waitining for someone to put them together to email them out? Can't wait to finish this mess.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
Had green check marks since 10/13 and I finally received my offer Friday night 12/2 and there dated 11/2/2016 on the first page. So for a month I guess they were sitting around waitining for someone to put them together to email them out? Can't wait to finish this mess.
Yeah, I think the auditor phase might have been the most organized and punctual. We just don't know about it because it doesn't show up on the portal as a step. The only way we know is by calling and getting a rep that cares and knows how to get the info. I wish that showed up on the portal as a step that we could see. Approval finalized, waiting on final offer.

jsplinter

TDI
Jetta
Actually from the conversations I had with VW, the bottleneck is the after the auditor has approved. The claims are sitting there waiting for the offers to be put together and emailed out.
As an example I still am sitting there with green check marks since 11/14. Called 2 days ago and the VW rep took the time to research it for me, and they where approved by the auditor on the 22nd. She said they are good to go but she could not commit on how much longer it would take to put my offers together and get them out. She said it could be a month from the verification which was the 14th.
Not sure who puts the offers together. Is it VW team or is it the 3rd party they hired to verify our downloaded doc's, or is it the auditor?
Same situation, approved on the 14th and approved by auditor the 22nd. Was told 10 business days from then. I'm calculating the 7th of December

JGEO

TDI
2014 Passat TDI
My claim was approved by the auditor on 11-4 and still nothing. This is a joke. I am at a full calendar month with no movement whatsoever!

beancounter

TDI
2014 Sportwagen 2013 Beetle Conv
I have had green check mark since 10/25 . I think the hold up is them calling bank for payoff . I called credit union 12/1 and no one had called to get payoff. Another car I have that was submitted at the same time I have an appointment to drop off on the 19th. I got offer uploaded on 11/22. The Portal was opened up 12/3. No rhyme or reason. If they had a decent process the could have got the payoff for both cars at the same time. One call to a small credit union .

kimike

TDI
Jetta sedan 2013
No one to unlock forms

We have been waiting for someone to unlock our last form for 3 weeks! I have emailed our lawyer and just recently sent an email to the judge who settled this disaster. We are thinking of taking VW back to court for all the bs they are putting former customers through. :mad::mad: