BEW misfire under light load: diagnosis

HemiAlex

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon BEW
Hello all, this is my first post but I've spent a ton of miles in a TDI and VW's over the last decade. We have had a 2.0 slow MKIV Jetta, 2009 TSI GTI, 2011 CR Jetta, 2003 ALH Jetta wagon and finally this 2004 BEW Jetta Wagon....

I've got the car running great, it is an 09A 5AT currently and nothing is "wrong" with it via a CEL. I feel a slight shudder under light load that goes away with RPM. It almost feels like inaudible detonation and a tire shake, but I just added a new set of Michelin tires last week. Feels mechanical. It goes away with RPM and load, no CEL or anything. The car is getting 38mpg/600 miles to a tank with a valve-ectomy. It runs great and has plenty of power, but it's down on MPG and has that shake.

I've done the following:
Engine mounts
Alternator Pulley
Cam and crank sensors
Glow plug harness
Injector harness (was a huge misfire that almost felt like limp mode)
Intake hose collar fix
Timing belt and WP
Brake booster hose and check valve
Transmission solenoids
Low pressure fuel pump in tank
Rebuilt axles
1 week of 205/55r16 Michelin AS

Malone 1.5 tune that I've added 20,000 miles ago.

I do 5,000 mile oil changes with the PD recommended Pentosin oil. I stay up on all filters with MANN products.

I'm honestly feeling that it probably needs injectors/nozzles since its at 227,000 miles. I've heard that the MAF, vane actuator and camshaft could also be suspect.

What do order of checking should I do with the vag com cable to go through this all?