Bay Area RyanP Group Buy

OnePutt

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf (Silver) | 2005 Jetta Wagon (Spice Red)
What's going on Bay Area?

I'm not sure if this is going to work but I'm going to give it a shot...I was about to order a PD150 manifold from RyanP and thought it would be cool to cast a wider net to the rest of the Bay Area clubbers to see if there is any interest in getting a group order together. I pinged RyanP about this and he's cool with it.

If you've ever ordered anything from RyanP then you know he's a super good guy to work with...if you don't know who he is, then check the "Vendor and Group Buy" section and read his threads. He sells a ton of manifolds, injectors, TIP kits, race pipes, 02M's, etc. with LOTS of happy customers. I've bought all those things through him before.

Here's a link to his website:
http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/

I don't know what the actual savings will be, but we can certainly save some money on shipping. Last time I ordered a TIP through another member that was purchasing something else from RyanP and we saved just north of $40, which I believe turned out to be about a 7% savings on our order, hey every dollar counts. MAYBE he'll even give us a little break if we order enough goodies from him...I have not talked to him about that yet, but will update this thread as I communicate with him.

****************************************************************************************
Update: RyanP will give a 20% discount on Intakes and TIP kits and a 10% discount off Turbos and Race Pipes. He didn't provide me w/ a minimum order for the Intakes and TIP kits, but lets make it worth his while.
****************************************************************************************

I will divide the savings in an equitable manner, likely in percentages (i.e. the more you spend the more you save). Once I receive the goods, you can either pick them up from me or I can drive them to you (w/in a reasonable distance) or we can have a small GTG or something like that. I live near San Mateo, work in Santa Clara and am in SF almost every weekend.

Again, I am not 100% sure that there will be much interest in this, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see we can make something work to save a few bucks.

I would like to get the order into RyanP by 5/25 or maybe 6/1.

PM me with what you want and I'll put a running list together.

1. OnePutt - PD150 Manifold, PD150 TIP

Last edited:

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
Dammmmmmm I just bought some rods and pistons from RyanP....... Had I known, I would have thrown in your manifold for the shipping order......

OnePutt

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf (Silver) | 2005 Jetta Wagon (Spice Red)
Dammmmmmm I just bought some rods and pistons from RyanP....... Had I known, I would have thrown in your manifold for the shipping order......
Well...I'm curious to know what you ordered and what car these are going in to sir. Please do share.

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
My money pit White Golf .. of course... ;) Already pistons and rods in there but because I need to oversize the pistons so I am trying the BHW.. 5% more volume .. Trying to keep up with the joneses..