Audi a6 c5 TDI upgrade/questions

WareZ

TDI
Audi a6 c5 2.5 TDI Quattro avant 1999
Sorry for my english, i'm not native english..

Hello, I own an Audi a6 C5 4B 2.5 TDI 150HP diesel Quattro avant 1999 V6 Manual (EU).

I would like to add performance parts (turbo, transmission, suspension ect ..) She starts to get old and we start to feel it
How could I find references? Or owners of the same model or smiliaire could perhaps refer me?

I am looking for a cable to make modifications on the calculator to change the turbo, to encode new keys and especially to encode my new ABS unit

Thanks you.

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
For coding abs and a bunch more buy vcds cable, unfortunately the Ecu on your car is not possible to flash trough the obd port as the chip is one time write only ! You will need someone to solder sockets and fit new chips on the Ecu motherboard. For more power the later 180 Bhp injectors are a mild upgrade along with the later vnt gen 2 turbochargers gt2052v.

WareZ

TDI
For coding abs and a bunch more buy vcds cable, unfortunately the Ecu on your car is not possible to flash trough the obd port as the chip is one time write only ! You will need someone to solder sockets and fit new chips on the Ecu motherboard. For more power the later 180 Bhp injectors are a mild upgrade along with the later vnt gen 2 turbochargers gt2052v.
Thank you for answering.

Do you have a reference for the cable or a link?

If I understood correctly, I can use the turbo & injectors of the 180hp version of the same model?

I forgot to specify that the ECU has been tune up, and that the immobilizer is off

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Imobilizer it’s easy to bypass on the immo2 Ecu…yep, for a mild upgrade the gt2052v from the later 2001 on sport models are good to go and a bolt on mild upgrade!

WareZ

TDI
Imobilizer it’s easy to bypass on the immo2 Ecu…yep, for a mild upgrade the gt2052v from the later 2001 on sport models are good to go and a bolt on mild upgrade!
Thanks you and for the injector do you have any OEM reference ?