Any GTG's in Lower wisconsin area the next two weeks?

brucetmoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to own a 2002 Jetta TDI - Black/Black
Will be in Delavan, WI for the next two weeks - be on the lookout for a black TDI matching description below - if anyone is having any GTG's or wants to GTG after work, name the place/time - willing to drive a bit - have nothing better to do most nights - not available during weekend of April 26th though, will be in Minneapolis hopefully attending a GTG there.

mctdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta
brucetmoose said:
Will be in Delavan, WI for the next two weeks - be on the lookout for a black TDI matching description below - if anyone is having any GTG's or wants to GTG after work, name the place/time - willing to drive a bit - have nothing better to do most nights - not available during weekend of April 26th though, will be in Minneapolis hopefully attending a GTG there.
There is this one, for one.

This is to start a new/clean thread for the monthly Milwaukee/Chicago area GTG and to make it easier for people to know when/where to meet

We meet on the
last Thursday of month about 6:30 PM, at the Brat Stop which located near I-94 and Hwy 50, west of interchange, on the north side of Hwy 50. Their web site is http://www.bratstop.com/

It is not unusual for people to start showing up at 6:00pm

We collect at the back of the place on the far north end of parking lot Look for all the VWs :)

When the first people go inside, be sure to let them know you are part of the TDIClub and perhaps ask for the tables near the stage (plenty of room there). This will give us a bit more room then a booth and will make it easier for new members others to find the group.

Free wireless Internet access is available in their main area

stephen

Green info above from another post.;) http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=203390

And an older listing: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=153659

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta sedan
free hors de ourves starting at 4 pm upstairs. i am planning to be there. no really. stop laughing. i am going to be there this time. hey rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

bf1967

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf
Jack_Berry said:
free hors de ourves starting at 4 pm upstairs. i am planning to be there. no really. stop laughing. i am going to be there this time. hey rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Your gonna be there? Now Jack's doing a comedy act.... ;)

I'll believe when I see it.

Jack_Berry

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta sedan
let me tell ya folks the brat stop goes to no end to save money on hor de ourves. last nuight was 2 pans of cold pizza. sure makes me want to go back soon for :confused: (not so happy)hour.

and are we EVER gonna get nice weather to meet outside?