Another one bites the dust

BMKruse

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW
So my baby has been called back to VW heaven. I haven't decided what to go with next. Another JSW, a Golf, or a Passat? Let here what you all think.

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Hope you get some good money from the insurance. What a shame to bend that nice car!

TDIturf

TDI
06 Jetta Sedan, 09 Jetta Sportwagon
So sorry to see that :((((
I haven't had anything but jetta sedan and JSW. For me, the JSW is hard to beat.
I hope you find a replacement soon.

TDIturf

TDI
06 Jetta Sedan, 09 Jetta Sportwagon
How unthoughtful of me.....
I pray that everyone is ok.
Sorry for not asking that first.

Jayg

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 Jetta 6MT-VW bought back as a lemon
Aww man I know the feeling. Are those Golf R Talladega wheels? That combo looked really sharp

kcunniff

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS BEW (5spd)
Surely there are a lot of good parts still left on that car! Any chance you could buy it back and sell to someone as a parts car??? The wheels alone would be a quick sale...

Glad to hear everyone walked away from the wreck.

BMKruse

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW
Surely there are a lot of good parts still left on that car! Any chance you could buy it back and sell to someone as a parts car??? The wheels alone would be a quick sale...

Glad to hear everyone walked away from the wreck.
I may buy it back if the offer is right. I'll let you know what they say. One of those wheels and tires will need to be replaced.

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
Compared to what happened to my Passat recently, that looks like nothing - it's hard for me to imagine it not being repairable, unless damage is a lot deeper than can be seen.

- Tim

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Glad everyone's OK. Having the airbags go off add significant cost to the repair but... I'm surprised that amount of damage warrants totaling the car. I suppose the door post is caved and the front door opening whacked but damage looks limited to above the unibody frame. Sad day indeed...

Perfectreign

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS 5-speed
Ugh! That happened to me in my Avalanche some years back. Lady then tried to sue me for not stopping at the green light.

Moron.

good that you didn't get hurt.

BMKruse

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW
The whole car slightly bent around the point of impact... Turned it into a white banana.

I really miss that car.

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
Damn, sorry to see that. At least everyone is okay and there aren't any serious permanent injuries. Cars can be replaced. Good luck with the search.