Adding splash guards to a NB

BUG*PWR

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
Fellow Buglings: I just installed my Autobahn splash guards. The installation took about a one and a half hours. Tools needed for installation are phillips screw driver, torx T20 T25 drivers, 6mm wrench, and a drill with a aprox 1/8 bit. The rear wheels will have to come off. The front wheels can be turned to access the area needed but you still have to raise the car to access the bottom bolt. The fit and look is great. Makes the rear-end look wider like the fenders are flared. I have a black NB so I put on the black ones. They also come painted to match your NB. I purchased them threw Carousel Motors and got them in three day's. I think they will really protect the running boards and rear fenders. I also found while working on the interior with the doors open you should protect the running boards. Your shoes can scratch them pretty easy. I have used those old mechanic fender covers to drape over them while working. My black exterior shows all imperfections. Hope this helps someone, keep on buggin!