ABS and ESP light after wheel bearing replacement

Dasilzar

TDI
2005 Passat TDI
Looking for some advice, looked around online but can't find anything that helps, wondering if anyone can help me out. I replaced the rear left wheel bearing on my 2005 Passat but messed up the wheel speed sensor in the process. Put everything back together and waited a few weeks to obtain and replace the sensor. During that time the ESP light would be constant and occasionally the ABS light would flick on after a longer drive. After replacing the speed sensor I cleared the codes and went for a test drive. ABS and ESP lights both flicked on and are constant so I ran a scan and came back with the codes: 001486 - System Function Test Activated, 00778 - Steering Angle Sensor (G85) Faulty/Intermittent, and 00290 ABS Wheel Speed Sensor; Rear Left (G46) Implausible Signal. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Looking for some advice, looked around online but can't find anything that helps, wondering if anyone can help me out. I replaced the rear left wheel bearing on my 2005 Passat but messed up the wheel speed sensor in the process. Put everything back together and waited a few weeks to obtain and replace the sensor. During that time the ESP light would be constant and occasionally the ABS light would flick on after a longer drive. After replacing the speed sensor I cleared the codes and went for a test drive. ABS and ESP lights both flicked on and are constant so I ran a scan and came back with the codes: 001486 - System Function Test Activated, 00778 - Steering Angle Sensor (G85) Faulty/Intermittent, and 00290 ABS Wheel Speed Sensor; Rear Left (G46) Implausible Signal. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
What brand sensor/wheel bearing did you use?