A4 Jetta TDI - Low Price Must sell this week! 116K

2RENU

TDI
2011 Sportwagen
FS 99.5 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head !!!

This car is in amazing condition and needs no work. Garaged all winter so this baby saw no cold starts.

I really do not want to sell this car but I have to because I am low on money; I just paid $3000 to have this car fixed. A local master mechanic; family friend replaced this cylinder head, and he did a wonderful job, new timing belt of course, all new belts. We chose to order the new head from Germany and there is a noticeable difference in operation and performance.

Blue with Grey interior, Power windows, cruse control, A/C all working perfectly! Very well maintained car always used the best AmsOil.

Currently 116k miles work performed 2,000 miles ago, engine is running like new, very smooth no smoke, this engine runs so clean and smooth that you can hardly even smell the exhaust *with your nose on the tailpipe*

Extras> Bosch Performance injector nozzles, CAT fuel filter

Located in Southern Vermont
Books for $9600
Asking $8650 Make an offer
I must sell this car this week!
Please contact me ASAP with questions 802-688-3573

1999.5 Jetta TDI for sale - Link to Pictures

2RENU

TDI
2011 Sportwagen
FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc

Manchester Vermont asking price is listed above. Any other questions, let me know. Thanks for looking. i will have pictures soon

2RENU

TDI
2011 Sportwagen
Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc

I MUST SELL THIS CAR THIS WEEK! please help me out guys and girls ! thanks.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW

I like all your cars! Used to own a Peugeot and have always wanted a MB Diesel. But seriously, I am casually looking for a TDI for one of my children, didn't think an A4 was within reach.

Why did you have the head replaced? What went wrong? And did it have any impact on the rest of the engine?

And most important
does the car have a sunroof?

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
from the pics it looks like it does not have a sunroof and it is a 5-speed (gauge clusters on autos had the PRND21 display IIRC)

2RENU

TDI
2011 Sportwagen

Hi IndigoBlue,

Yes she is a 5speed and no sorry she does not have a sun roof
still tons of fun though!

the head was replaced because one of the valve stems over cylinder (1) failed, no damage was done to the block but the head had to be replaced. It is very suprizing to me how smooth this engine runs, i want to keep this car so bad it is not even funny but i have to sell it

Let me know if you have anyother questions. thanks. I would love to see this car go to a TDI family.