9W7 7P6 035 730 J Bluetooth

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
My 2013 Passat came fitted with this as standard. The voice control never worked. Anytime i pressed the microphone button all it would do is mute the radio..

I have retro fitted a RNS 510 and via Vagcom i have actiavted the press to talk button and it now does activate the voice control on the RNS but it can't hear me, but i know that's due to the way the microphone is wired and has to be changed.

The problem is , anyone know why the BT voice control won't work? I disabled the voice control on the RNS to see if the BT one will work but when i press the microphone button nothing happens:confused:..

Maybe the above module not compatible? Going into vagcom it does say voice control active, am i missing something?

Jedadiah

Veteran Member
TDI
Former: '15 Passat TDI SE 6M, '15 Golf S 6M and '10 JSW
Just noticed you're in Ireland. The link I sent is for the US Passat, which is a different car. Sorry!

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
Anyone have any idea why voice commands won't work? I even deactivated the voice control on the RNS 510 to see if that was overriding it. Steering button is activated and when i go into the phone module it also says voice control active. I must be missing something