3.0 BITDI fuel pressure too high

audifox

TDI
3.0 BITDI
Hello,

I have a problem with my A6 4G 3.0 biturbi TDI. The problem is, that the car goes into limp after full throttle sometimes. The dtc then says Fuel pressure too high. I'm requesting 2300 bar, the rail is equipped with a rail pressure sensor from 2.0 bitdi which can read up to 2700 bar. The sensor is linearized in ecu and is also working ok.
I have a log (dropbox link) where you can see in the second wot run, that the actual fuel pressure value follows the specified and in one moment the ecu reads over 2600 bar. The parameter of the n276 and n290 are not changed until pressure spike occurs, then at first the n290 closes.
I had this problems also with the original pressure sensor at 2150 bar, but because of the linearization up to 2200 bar of this sensor I never saw, that the pressure difference is that high, so I altered the control deviation and never had a problem. Also no scr max dtc for pressure sensor.

What could be the source of that problem? I think maybe a problem in the wiring of the sensor, or the metering unit opens suddenly.
You see that in the first wot run I did not have the problem in this rpm range. It's sporadically and most time just in S mode of the gearbox under full throttle. In D and M no problem till redline.

I hope someone has an idea :)