23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Lat

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 BMW X5 35d, 2006 Jetta TDI
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Cheers, and see you all next month

-Myles

Woody86

TDI
04 Golf
Great job, thanks Eric!

Figures though... today engine light is back on and a microswitch went in one of the doors! Or possibly the hatch? It was the last thing I opened before I lost the ability to lock/arm the car.

I think its pissed I didn't take the tuning box :rolleyes:

Off to the stealership in the morning to yell at them I guess.

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Woody,

How did the lights work with the new bulbs? Just make sure that they are aimed correctly. That does make a big difference as Frank said.

Jorry

katzw

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Wagon
yes, thanks so much to eric for hosting!! gorgeous day, lovely people - thanks to everyone who helped with my oil change, next time I'll do it ;) and spare you all the mess!

quick plug for those who asked: I got my filter and oil from Paul at Autobahn Dismantlers in Langley - Super nice guy, $57.07 total for the lot. Includes O-rings which as Ed said, don't come with all filters.

See you all at the next one!! =)
katz

doc_m

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
katzw said:
Includes O-rings which as Ed said, don't come with all filters.
really? have come with all the ones that I have ordered from several suppliers in the area, finally got a good one :) paul is a great guy.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
katzw said:
yes, thanks so much to eric for hosting!! gorgeous day, lovely people - thanks to everyone who helped with my oil change, next time I'll do it ;) and spare you all the mess!

quick plug for those who asked: I got my filter and oil from Paul at Autobahn Dismantlers in Langley - Super nice guy, $57.07 total for the lot. Includes O-rings which as Ed said, don't come with all filters.

See you all at the next one!! =)
katz
I don't think it was me that said that. Maybe someone else?

Woody86

TDI
04 Golf
Woody: 1, Stealership: 0

Small victory today as the microswitch in the hatch was replaced and codes cleared under warranty :D Now I pray they didn't destroy something else while they were in there :(

Lights look good, lateral vision seems to have improved. I dodged 2 raccoons on my way back from Langley at midnight!

arrowsmithdzlperformance

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Estate TDI
Sorry I missed out guys, stuff came up in the back yard with the sun out and all. Honeydo's mostly...

honey do this next, then that...

Its funny you guys need to go elsewhere for a parts supplier as I have stated manytimes before that I will make prices for GTG members and most times I will bring them with me to the GTG. All it takes is a phone call 2 or 3 days in advance of the weekend.