2014 UK Passat estate Executive style 2.0 140BHP

Steven715

TDI
B7 Passat Estate Executive style 2.0 TDI 140
Hello there just some pictures showing off my brand new Passat estate.
The story behind this is I had the 1.6 TDI I was very happy with this car except the 1.6 engine it was not as well refined as to what my 1.9 TDI was the engine did not seem to have much go to it at all to the point when on the motorway (Freeway) traveling at 70mph I would need to drop down from 6th gear to 4th just to get moving to the next lane of faster traffic.

The car had a judder that Vw "could not find" so I decided to goto Vw's show room and try out a 2.0 140 TDI the car I drove was a passat all track I drove the test car as I would normally drive any car and I was instantly impressed with the engine. At the time I was making noises about buying a 1 year old passat Highline with 8000 miles on the clock. But since my car was a sport model I noticed that some of the features the sport had the Highline did not so I told the sales man that it would be a 2.0 sport that I will be looking into, price wise I was looking to spend £20000 this included some finance.

They then showed me an Executive style that they had in the showroom and said how about this car I said the spec was what I wanted but how much. We agreed on the price and repayments and I walked out the showroom a happy man.

Enjoy.

Steve.
Passat 1.6 TDI sport estate Bluemotion

Steven715

TDI
B7 Passat Estate Executive style 2.0 TDI 140
Yes good point I never understood why they never bought out Wagon version for the US I only just read that that you also don't get the xenon head lights on the passat.
For me the reason for posting the picture of the headlight and the fog light was to ask what the day time running lights do as the bulbs are there but they don't light up the fog lights do but the day running lights don't as it uses the LEDs in the headlight. I think some more investigation is needed.

I hope they will bring out something for you guys as the NMS is a good looking car I would have on if I lived in the USA.

Steve.
Passat 1.6 TDI sport estate Bluemotion

Wankel7

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Ugh. Americans and their stupid crossover suvs.

That car will never make it to our shores.

Great looking car! And a manual! Really cool that it has a heated windshield.

Marty

TDI
2016 VW Touareg TDI Executive
Congratulations on your new car! It looks really nice. I just wish VW would sell Passat wagons here in the USA!