2013 GSW Front floor mat fitmet

iam_immigrant

TDI
2013 Golf Wagon DSG
Hey All,

Looking to replace my front mats only and most places don't seem to carry anything for this year. Looking to see what other year or even model front mats I can order.

Would 2015 Golf/GSW fronts fit?

Thanks

iam_immigrant

TDI
2013 Golf Wagon DSG
Thanks. Had weathertechs before and didn't like they're a bit slippery with snow/water and started curling after 2 years.

Guess I gotta keep looking.

austinroepke

TDI
2012 Sportwagen
Hey All,

Looking to replace my front mats only and most places don't seem to carry anything for this year. Looking to see what other year or even model front mats I can order.

Would 2015 Golf/GSW fronts fit?

Thanks
Any mats for MK5 Jetta, MK6 Golf, MK6 Jetta Sportwagen should work. The rubber (monster?) mats are the factory option.

ksing44

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
This vendor sells Maxpider floor mats for just the front. They are not the least expensive option, but you can get just the front and I read great reviews about the mats on vortex.
U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Custom Fitted Floor Liners in Black - Front only = $119.99 CA

This is a set of 4, but inexpensive unless they get you with shipping.
All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats - Set Of Four = $51.96 US

Personally, I like the VW Monster Mats and would just discard the rear mats if the originals were still like new. I also think a set 4 VW Monster Mats might be less expensive from an online dealer than many other options for the mats.
ECS - Monster Floor Mat Set - Golf = $96.76 US
VW Dealer - Monster Mats® - Black = $88.20 US

I hate the plastic Weathertech mats. I like rubber, but they say the Maxpider mats are very nice.