2013 Beetle Vinyl wrap, my first TDI!

csl223

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Beetle TDI, 6sp Manual
I just wanted to introduce myself and share some pictures! I have had many VW's but I finally got myself a tdi! After looking to get a Jetta tdi for months (its a shame how hard it is to find manual VW's anymore, especially where I am in FL), i was swayed to get I got a base 2013 beetle tdi with a stick since it matches my first beetle... a yellow 1972 model (see picture). I am loving this car, i thought it was going to be a downgrade from my CC in some respects, but i have no regrets... this car is a blast and definitely the smoothest-shifting car i have ever owned.
I thought some of you might be interested in the vinyl wraps I have done my first 2 weeks with the car. I used 3m black metallic vinyl to cover the roof, "running boards", mirror caps, and stripes. With knifeless tape it was a fun experience and I think it turned out great... all i need now is a spoiler (just too nervous still to be drilling into the trunk!)

Last edited:

LOUDERMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 2dr Golf TDI, 6MT
Looking good! Never was one for the stripes, but it does look alright on the Beetle.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I like the yellow and black. Bumblebug! :cool:

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Looks good! Reminds me of the new beetle GSRs a little. They look pretty awesome:

texcross

TDI
Jetta
Never seen stripes like that on a Beetle, I really like it. The GSR looks amazing.