2013 Beetle Oil Change

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
All the right stuff and you have to put a Fram filter in there. Not! Also there is an adapter for the pinch weld you are missing. Should have a slot in it to keep from fubaring the pinch weld. Use a reverse bread bag or shopping bag over your hand and arm to grab the cap and or filter. slide the bag down over it and then pull it out while closing the bottom of the bag around it so you don't slop oil all over that fabric covered heat shield. Pretty good job though and thanks for posting it up!

Last edited:

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Maybe it is me but I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know what subscribing to my channel means. Didn't know I had a channel. There are dsg fluid changes on YouTube already though. Sorry if I disappointed you.

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Maybe it is me but I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know what subscribing to my channel means. Didn't know I had a channel. There are dsg fluid changes on YouTube already though. Sorry if I disappointed you.
Think he means the O/P's channel, not yours.

nicofernandez

TDI
volkswagen t4
Good tutorial, just the other day I'm going to change the oil myself. I studied this step-by-step tutorial How To Change Oil In Car, everything is pretty clear here davesoilchange.com/how-to-change-oil/, even a beginner will figure it out, there are also some good tips on which oil is better to use.

Last edited: