2010 Bioline Wheel Part Number?

AlcoC420

Veteran Member
TDI
My wife somehow scrubbed up against a curb at speed in our new (March 2010 build) JSW TDI and gouged up a factory standard Bioline wheel. Fortunately, the tire is perfect and the car still runs straight, true and without any thumping or wobble.

I called my VW Dealer parts guy and even with our VIN, he's having difficulty confirming with absolute certainty which Bioline wheels we have. There are two Biolines according to VW's Dealer parts catalog.

Does anyone know the correct P/N for the 2010 Biolines?

I'm just trying to save time from having to drive to the Dealer to ID the wheels, but if I must, that's okay.

I actually like the look of the Biolines and would like to keep them. Thanks for any help.

PlaneJob

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW TDI
I don't know, but you might check around different parts departments.

I saw a set of Biolines for 475USD ! They were takeoffs from a car that had 18" wheels installed. 0 miles on them, nubs still on the tires, etc. etc.

They were in the Central US.

dpg

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI, 2010 JSW - retired
find a wheel repair shop and they can fix usually for $75-150. just use the spare for a few days

dpg

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI, 2010 JSW - retired
MayorDJQ said:
Maybe take one wheel off and look for a P/N in the rim?
that is an option too. Usually on the back of a spoke, but it seems that with, at least the 17" goals, they stamped it right under the valve stem. :confused: why who knows

AlcoC420

Veteran Member
TDI
Excellent! Thanks for the part number! Yes, it'd be nice if I could find an orphaned or unloved Bioline wheel out there. Repair could be an option too.

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
AlcoC420 said:
Excellent! Thanks for the part number! Yes, it'd be nice if I could find an orphaned or unloved Bioline wheel out there. Repair could be an option too.
Look in the tires/wheels section on vortex.