2006 Jetta manual transmission 274k miles $2,800 obo

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
SOLD: 2006 Jetta manual transmission 274k miles $2,800 obo

I

It is equipped with Package 2 (leather, multifunction steering wheel, sunroof)
Silver exterior is a 7 out of 10, with a few parking lot dings, a few chips, no rot. Headlights are nice and clear because I just polished and put a coat of protectant on them. Has a set of Borbet wheels with stock sized Michelins.
Interior is about a 6 of 10 because the headliner is falling down and some of the trim has the finish coming off. Seats are all leather and in great shape. I replaced the shift knob and leather. I replaced the stock radio with an aftermarket one with Bluetooth and Navigation (I still have the stock radio). It has the dual zone climate control.
The only modification to the engine was an EGR delete done by previous owner. It has a CEL on because of that. Timing belt and camshaft replaced about 20,000 miles ago at a local VW specialty shop.
The only thing I can think of that does not work is the interior switch to lock/unlock doors. I think this may be just a switch, but the doors lock/unlock with the key fob (I have 2 of them) and automatically unlock with you take the key out of ignition and lock when you go over something like 10 mph.
This is all off the top of my head. I have better records at home.
Let me know if there are any specific questions you have.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brownnugen

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI, 2011 JSW TDI & 2018 Atlas 2.0T S
Bump, I am trying to be as transparent and honest as possible, so ask any question you’d like.