2003 Wagon 5 Speed ALH 4Sale

AGTDI

TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon
"I probably over paid for it ($7000) but it’s the exact car I wanted."

No way you overpaid.
Seems like a more than fair price given condition and the plummeting value of a dollar.
Even if you overpaid, who gives a sh%$ a few years from now when you see the exact car you wanted sitting in your driveway.

BCannon

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
$8K
Hello all,
Project completed and nothing needed,
130K verifiable miles,
5 speed, Blue, always adult owner maintained and driven, many highway miles as it served the previous owner as a commuter and I also used it as a commuter traveling from Los Angeles to Fresno weekly,
See signature below as for modifications, this car is done right and will need nothing but a loving new owner and many of miles of smiles as she has tremendous torque and passing power for those highway passes,
If there’s anything I missed, feel free to ask, i have 1 too many vehicles and I’m selling to consolidate to the right buyer.
Thanks!
Joe.

Hi Joe, is this vehicle still available, interested in speaking on the phone.
Thanks, Brian

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
In AZ that thing will still be viable and not rusty... :) Can totally relate with rust; being from Michigan, so I go South to get what I drive... :)

Douglas

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd
You can't compare the unicorn 2003 ALH 5spd Wagon to any diesel gate car. I personally wouldn't own anything other then a MK4 ALH, or BEW. The value might not be there for those who haven't been involved with the MK4's from the early days.

OP don't worry you'll have somebody come out that will appreciate the becoming rareness of the MK4 Wagons, and the added mods.

miningman

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
interesting to see the semi negative comments about blutooth and stereos. Maybe Im getting old but it seems kinda misdirected to be considering those minor issues when the basic vehicle seems to be a unicorn........probably the best tdi that vw ever put out

janerick3

TDI
2004 Jetta GLS Wagon 5-speed, Shadow Blue,195k mi, currently non-op
I found a Blackweb BWA19WI001 Bluetooth cassette adapter at Walmart that worked just fine with the Monsoon.

I'm guessing you can still buy them online.

Vwkaferman

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
Yep I bought a Bluetooth cassette adapter and have liked it so far. Biggest complaint is having to recharge it. Had a 6 hour round trip today and it died. Likely will look at installing a piggy back Bluetooth solution. Keeping the Monsoon system, for what it is, it’s really not that bad.

James