2001 Golf GL 2dr For Sale

therabbittree

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 passat, 2000 Golf, 2003 Allroad tdi
I regret, that we have decided to sell own 2001 Golf GL TDI. we have a B4 Passat Wagon already so with 1 child and 1 on the way, the Golf doesn't have the room.
any how we bought the car NEW in 2001 I removed the crankcase vent as soon as it was home. there is no egr on the car now either it has a espillian device, and egr dialed back with vag com. I is the dark green color with Blacked out Ecodes in the front , clear side corners, GTI tinted Tails, I have 2 sets of rims - on factory 15" steels with snows (tires are about 25%), and a set of 16" monteral IIs, has factory mud flaps, and some small paint chips from commuting. The interior has full black leather GTI interior with arm rest and heated seats. ( the heated switch is not hooked up but i hope to have it for the new owner), full set of Autometer Ultralight guages EGT, Boost, and Voltmeter, mounted in stock cubby hole with aftermarket guage panel. I have set of GTI pedals and deal pedal with the stainess trim i have not installed yet. The engine has a upsolute chip, CCV mod, No egr, DD Race pipe, EGT pre turbo, EGR Dialed back, Epsillion device, Kerma power plus 216s nozzles, Lightened G60 Flywheel / VR6 Clutch, mufflerectomy, and Delvac 1 oil for whole life of vehicle. I have done all maintenance and have records. Every keep records of all Fuel stops since new ( we are at 191 now ) 119k miles. My wife commuted 100 miles a day to work for 3 years and i have used it the last year about the same distance for my work commute. So the mileage is all highway. I have factory metal skid plate kit also i coated it with plastic bed liner and i could install for new owner, I will post pics soon, we are asking $10,500 or so some members here can vouch for the car NY TDI has seen and helped me on it etc as have others.
Thanks
Deo
therabbittree@juno.com
(845)223-3342

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
What a nice sounding TDI. Great combination of features. How'd you get the leather?

therabbittree

Veteran Member
TDI
Re: 2001 Golf GL 2dr For Sale

Bought the leather interior from a wreck, the guy who owned the GTI was doing a motor swap into a A3 and couldn't use the A4 interior...etc I bought the complete interior at that time. The Car is nice drives great, lots of power, great mileage, and handles and looks like a GTI.
Thanks
Deo

therabbittree

Veteran Member
TDI
Re: 2001 Golf GL 2dr For Sale

I will find and post pics of the car with the montreal II's and the interior,engine etc..as you can ee the conditions are less then appealing for pics now..these were taken in the rain this morning about 10mins before the snow flew now there's 50mph gusts and 6 inches of snow and ice flying every where ha...
thanks
Deo