2001 Fest products SALE (shirts, hats) 50% OFF

Jim Williston

Veteran Member
TDI
silver 00 NB
Good prices. I'll take another ball cap, and a couple of T's (XL and L)in natural color, front embroidered, if available.
Who should I Email.... -mickey?
Let me know if these are still available, and I'll get the $$ with a shipping address back to you.
Jim

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Jim Williston ]

M

mickey

Not all sizes are available in all products. I'm going to load up the huge boxes of stuff that have been cluttering up my parents' house since the Fest and haul them back home. This weekend I'll post an inventory of what's available.

I'm also going to buy a whole BUNCH of shipping boxes so I can actually move some of it out of my life permanently! I'm drowning in shirts and hats!

-mickey

p.s. Wait 'till I post the inventory and get organized this weekend, then you'll just e-mail me with orders. PayPal is accepted. I'm also going to get an idea of what the "average" shipping cost will be, and simply tack that onto each order. That will make things simpler. (I'm paying for the shipping on the "original" orders, of course.)

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
Mickey has limited quantity of 2001 TDI Fest products. We have to sell everything at ½ price or mickey and I will have lifetime supply of ball caps and polo shirts
. Seriously, I’d like to get back at least what I invested in the production of these. Here are the new prices:

Polo shirts (fest logo embroidered) - $12.50
T-shirts (fest logo embroidered) - $7.50
T-shirts (fest logo printed full back) - $7.50
Ball caps (fest logo embroidered) - $7.50
VW TDI tee and polo shirts – may be some left, ask mickey…
VW “Drivers Found” metal pen - $5.00

Shipping is extra. If you couldn’t attend the Fest now is your chance to get something with the official logo at VERY reasonable price.

If you want to see pictures, visit http://www.galaxylinks.ca/tdiclub.htm disregard the prices published there, just click on the link for particular product to see it.

M

mickey

Ok, folks...being the decent sort that I am, I'm willing to send the stuff out with a bill that you can pay by any one of several methods. This will save me the trouble of figuring out what your postage will be. In other words, figure out exactly what you want. Then email me ( mbitsko@qwest.net ) the following information:

1. Your REAL NAME.
2. Your FORUM LOGIN NAME, if different.
3. Your SHIPPING ADDRESS.
4. Your ORDER: Include details! Style, color, size, etc. Be especially specific about which "logo" you want, if there are choices! ("All Red TDI" vs. "Fest Logo", for example.)

I'll send you the stuff. When you get it, pay me the total amount on the bill AND THE SHIPPING COST ON THE BOX!!! Please! Shipping gets expensive! The bill will just show the merchandise total. Shipping cost will be on the box!

Pay me by sending a PayPal to:

mbitsko@qwest.net

or....

Send me a check or money order to:

Eric Anderson
c/o City Engineer's Office
P.O. Box 1480
Park City, UT 84060

I'll gather up the $$$ and pay pizzaman.

Note: Just by way of example, Parcel Post from Utah to Boston* for 3 pounds would be about $5. Plan on something between zero and $5 for shipping, unless you order a ton of stuff!

Canadian and U.S. orders will go via Parcel Post. Overseas orders will be sent via Airmail. Payments will be U.S. funds.

-mickey