1992 Corrado SLC TDI 1Z

bcbsox

Veteran Member
TDI
92 Corrado SLC ;)
This thing is an absolute blast to drive for a daily, it goes, handles, and stops incredibly well.

Roughly 140k miles on body/motor.

Swap was done by Dubwerx. It's not perfect, but it runs strong and gets 46mpg avg. New fuel filter, N75 valve, recent oil change, rear brake pads are new in the last 3k miles, tires are around 6/32 Toyo Proxses 4, and I've cleaned up a lot of wiring under the hood and fixed some things that you could learn about TDI swaps by spending 15 minutes reading on TDIclub.com

Body work is a mess in my mind right now. It was done by Dale at Euroclassics and every seam he shaved is showing, he tried to do an A4 door handle conversion and screwed it up so bad that he just plain gave up, I swapped over another set of stock doors that have stock mirrors and door handles. If I keep it more than another couple months, I'm going to redo the body work, paint it, and adjust the price accordingly.

This car has a bunch of fun bits on it; Rocketchip stage 3 software, 2.5" downpipe and Borla muffler (actually nice and quiet), FK coilovers with Koni shocks, Wilwood big brake kit up front, EBC redstuff in the rear on stock rotors.

It needs an AC condensor, some small interior pieces and a little love here and there.

Asking $6,000 as it sits.

I'll get some more/better pictures later if there's serious interest.