SOLD -13 Audi A3 TDI - $12,900 - St Louis, MO

DFish

TDI
2013 Audi A3 TDI
Car is silver, has 82K and is immaculate. Has never been in an accident. The original owner serviced it at the Audi dealer and traded it in to the same dealer. He loved it so much he actually kept it instead of doing the dieselgate buyback, which is surprising (thus it never sat on a lot for several years like many others did!). I drove to Tennessee to get it. I maintained it by TDI guru oilhammer (I'm lucky - his shop is 1 mile from my home). All maintenance followed by the book and/or oilhammer's recommendations and I have all records. The car has never been modified in any performance sense. S-line package including black leather, pano sunroof, paddle shifters, all 4 windows one touch power up/down.

Plus extras:

- Factory looking backup camera installed (see close up of back hatch)
- Touch screen apple carplay android auto stereo receiver
- Brand new Continental tires
- Brand new windshield
- Trailer hitch (I used for bikes)

Still has dieselgate warranty on engine and exhaust components through August 28th 2022.

I'm trying to get some pictures up but I'm getting an error trying to buy that privilege. You can find the car on St Louis craigslist and on cars.com. I used to have a TDI Beetle and an '11 TDI golf both of which I think I sold on this forum.

Last edited:

JakeSig

TDI
2004 Jetta BEW 5 Speed
Would love to buy a TDI maintained by oilhammer. Unfortunately I’m looking for a slightly older tdi. Good luck with sale!

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
All 2013 A3 TDIs have a CBEA engine bolted to the 02E DSG 6sp automatic, and are FWD.

This is a VERY nice, clean car. Sad to see it go. But it will be a great car for someone.