09 JSW fuse box picture please

Claudio

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta SW
Hi all

i need a picture of the fuse box of a 2009 jetta tdi SW with cold weather package, mine does not match the manual i have, i just want to be sure that the fuses are were they need to be, my glow plugs do not have power.

thanks

cdlamb

TDI
2009 jetta
I cant open the shared.com download. It installed some "snap My screen| program, but I still cant view the attachement. Can someone give me a fuse listing for the engine compartment fusebox as well as the drivers side fuse box inside the car. The manual for the 2009 VW Jetta shows F16 is brakes, but seems to be for the right side headlight & turn signals. Nothing in the manual seems to match up.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Which fuse box are you looking for? These should be the correct diagrams.

Fuse box SB (under hood)

Fuse Box SC (at left end of dashboard)

Have Fun!

Don

cdlamb

TDI
2009 jetta
Yes those are the correct diagrams, but where is the key? What does each fuse control? The book doesnt seem to list them correctly. In the bottom diagram fuses 5&6 are empty as well as fuses 7-11. When I need to replace a burnt fuse it would be nice to know where to look to find the correct fuse. F16 & F17 in the fuse box SB diagram in particular, but would be nice to know them all, & which ones can be left empty.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)