04 Passat - Morton IL - $2,250

blu_jet_92

Veteran Member
TDI
all of them
04 Passat 290k - Morton IL - $2,250

https://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/deer-creek-04-passat-tdi-290k-miles/6815105987.html
For sale is a well maintained 04 Passat.
This was my fathers, and he was the second owner.
Car was purchased at 118k. It had a TB and new turbo installed by Suds in Bloomington/Normal IL around 140k miles.
It's been routinely maintained by myself, a TDI enthusiast, and hasn't had anything skimped on when it comes to drivetrain maintenance.
At 200k we took the car to Frank Irving and had the following performed:
new camshaft and bearings
new injectors
balance shaft delete kit
new TB (and associated wear parts)
The EGR was deleted in the past 20k miles due to an EGR leak.
We always run Rotella T6 oil, and MANN filters.
Car is tan leather interior with working heated seats, an aftermarket touchscreen nav radio, (works with steering wheel controls), and sunroof.
It does have a few body dings and dents and the front driver's seat has a fairly large rip in it. The built in garage door opener in the visor fell apart. The parts for it are in the glove box.
The timing belt will need to be replaced at 300k miles; I do have the tools and parts to do this prior to purchase for an additional 500$.
The transmission has been serviced every 50k, and still shifts very well. The car starts very well in the cold.
Tires have 85% tread left. They're high quality snow tires.
At this point, there is nothing wrong with the car that needs to be fixed or worked on mechanically; it does however need some interior and body work, but nothing that affects reliability.
Car has never let us down, and is ready to go!
The spare wheel is pretty rusty - I have another wheel that will go with the car.
I have all 3 keys (as seen in the pics) and the original owner's manual.
Full Carfax report available upon request. Title clear and in hand.
Carfax reports 4 owners due to it moving around the family.
Call or text Ben with any questions at (3o9) 3-four-9 two 1o6.