03 Jetta

Yeahdude38

Race pipe, bro!
TDI
2011 Golf CJAA, 02 GTD ALH Swap (Rekt),
Hey guys. Signed up here january of last year and finally got my first TDI for $5800. So its time to start posting finally. Traded my 02 1.8t jetta in and got this. 134k on the clock with timing belt just done before purchase and a few other things. After looking at a few of my buddies (GTiTDi + Burpod) TDIs i just couldnt resist and had to buy one. So far im loving it and def plan a tune very soon as well as a few more mods.

Sportin the steelies and snows !!

Last edited:

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
Yeah dude!! Finally Diesel power!! HFLOX nozzles and a Malone tune from ManualTranny soon!!

Here is a pic of YeahDude's old Jetta that I painted Satin Black...

Last edited:

Yeahdude38

Race pipe, bro!
TDI
Thanks for the pic Chris. Still have the wheels and will run those in the summer months. Deffff missing my 1.8t :( but soooo pumped im starting fresh with diesel power. Gonna be an awesome ride !!! :):)

What suspensions are you guys running in your mk4s ? I had raceland coilovers in my 1.8t but want something better for this car and dont want to "slam" it, just want a moderate lower and focus more on engine performance.

Last edited:

Yeahdude38

Race pipe, bro!
TDI
No new pics yet but a few small updates. Stage 2 from malone and warp4 nozzles (by ManualTranny) as well as mufflerectomy by GTiTDi.

Saving for bigger turbo, clutch, 3" stainless exhaust, and new coilovers. Operation "Go Fast!!"

Also was in limp mode for a few days which happened to be the culprit of a clogged check valve. Changed all my vac lines while i was in there diagnosing the limp as well.

Yeahdude38

Race pipe, bro!
TDI
Winter Mode (and a veryyyy dirty lady!!!). Also, you can see my side exit with the "flapper" that GTiTDi fabbed up for me !! Sounds awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Hey gotta mix it up for winter. Everyone runs the same old blant black steelies around here. I decided to paint mine. No need to flame.

Not "flaming" anything. Actually kinda like the orange wheels as I'm from Baltimore and you've got the Orioles' colors on! Not only that, but you can find it in the dark.:D

I was commenting on the clanking flapper that sticks out far enough to snag a curbstone...;)

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
I really would love to do something like that but I can't bring myself to actually do it. Plus, though we are having weather that is way too cold for this time of year here, I don't know if I can really have a "winter" setup in southeast NC.

I'd rather see snow on the ground than the same dead brown grass all winter long though.

Yeahdude38

Race pipe, bro!
TDI
Not "flaming" anything. Actually kinda like the orange wheels as I'm from Baltimore and you've got the Orioles' colors on! Not only that, but you can find it in the dark.:D

I was commenting on the clanking flapper that sticks out far enough to snag a curbstone...;)
Fair enough. Now i noticed. Its weird cas in the pic it looks like it sticks out a lot but it really doesnt.