Search results

1. tonystdi

Trusted mechanics in the Staunton Virginia area.

Good morning all, it’s been way too long since I’ve been on this website. A friend of mine in the Staunton Virginia area as a 2005 Tdi which is running and let mode at this time. He’s looking for a trusted mechanic nearby here that can help. I’m standing by for your responses and I truly do...
  2. tonystdi

How to retire my 2003 Jetta TDI

Hey Bruce, I hope I’m not being misleading, I’m don’t want to just give it away, I would like to get something for it. Please feel free to call me. Tony 757-323-3379
  3. tonystdi

How do I retire my 2003 Jetta TDI

Ok,762,000 miles engine -Less than 200,000 on transmission, with 5th gear for better mpg -low compression in at least two cylinders -needs rear brakes -needs rear shocks -Frost Heater, easier starting in winter This car is my daily ride, still average 50 mpg on the highway. The reason I’m...
  4. tonystdi

Thank you, please excuse me. Have a great day.
  5. tonystdi

How to retire my 2003 Jetta TDI

It time to ride off into the sunset. I don’t want to just take it to the junk yard. It can still get 50+ MPG on the highway. Tags run out July 31, 2022. I want it out of the driveway. Any suggestion, any ideas, any help. Does any one have any use for it?
  6. tonystdi

It time to ride off into the sunset. I don’t want to just take it to the junk yard. It can still get 50+ MPG on the highway. Tags run out July 31, 2022. I want it out of the driveway. Any suggestion, any ideas, any help. Does any one have any use for it?
  7. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

Still in Chesapeake, VA
  8. tonystdi

Anyone still like to meet ? NC?

I remember those good old day at DanG144’s. I drove down and back from Chesapeake, VA in the same day. When things get back to what use to be normal, let’s do a GTG!
  9. tonystdi

Anyone still like to meet ? NC?

Sounds like fun.
  10. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

Oktoberfest in Chesapeake, Virginia, at the Big Ugly Brewing Company. Any interest in attending this event? For more information you can check it out, www.biguglybrewingcompany.com or Knights of Columbus council 8240 Facebook page.
  11. tonystdi

Richmond,Va TDIers

This weekend is bad for me, but I’m down for a gtg, it’s been awhile.
  12. tonystdi

How long will you keep your mk4

Good to hear some of us still love their MK4, what’s the old saying, “if it’s broke fix it.” Currently have 738,000 miles. Original turbo.
  13. tonystdi

AARodriguez Corp - Open House / Customer Appreciation Day

Road trip!��
  14. tonystdi

Boraparts.com 02J 5 -> 6 speed Conversion Kits!

I lost my 5th gear about a month ago, I had 698,000 miles on it. I was lucky, I found a used transmission with only 103K miles on it and the 5th gear on it had been replaced with with a .622 gear
  15. tonystdi

The 700k (Super Exclusive) Mile Club

Just turn 700k miles today. At about the original exhaust system came apart on both sides of the cat converter, I also lost 5th gear. So with the help of my friends in the TDIClub, they found me a used transmission with only 103K miles on it and the 5th gear on it is a .622 gear, so I’m having...
  16. tonystdi

TDIFest 2018 planning discussion

I'm having my own mini Tdi Fest at home, thinking about the good old days I miss you all.
  17. tonystdi

daniel grindstaff

I think you got the wrong person. I don't know what you are talking about.
  18. tonystdi

daniel grindstaff

Call me now.