Search results

1. H

9w7 bluetooth problem with MFD

Ahh, I found my answers here: www.forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=339721 Special module....
  2. H

9w7 bluetooth problem with MFD

Hello all, I bought this bluetooth module - it is called USA 051 473 - and it is an original Anatel like all other 9w7 modules for VW. It even have high HW and SW numbers. I tried to test it by putting the module into a car, which had a working original BT harness - voice was working and...
  3. H

Throttle Position Sensor (G69)

So far no MIL. Have been using the car every day since the cleaning, which was performed 12 days ago. So fingers crossed for a working fix. But of course the error may return after new clogging will probably come again and need new cleaning within a year or two.
  4. H

Just a little update: I took off the throttle body to inspect and clean, it ws massively clogged. I cleaned it, afterwards the flap could move freely :-) I used VCDS to do a flap adaptation and clear the errors. No MIL so far. And after cleaning: A little strange, I noticed that the EGR...
  5. H

Hi All, I have a VW Sharan with a 2.0 TDI CR (CFFB) from 2014. The last few days the MIL with the yellow engine has been on, even though the car seems to be running just fine. No noticable throttle problems. Any help would be highly appreciated on which part to clean/replace. Thanks. With...
  6. H

Crystal/foam around AdBlue injector

When doing a closer inspection (after removing the crystals) I could see that the small plastic clip holding connection of the line in place is missing. I guess this causes my problems. Can anyone tell me, if this can be bought as a separate piece? (Last image) thanks
  7. H

Crystal/foam around AdBlue injector

Hi all. I have bought a newer VW Sharan 7N from 2015, 2.0 TDI CR 140hp, DSG, and I have noticed white foam/crystals near the connection from the line to the (AdBlue) injector after the DPF. Would the problem be the connector (part of the line) or the spigot on the injector itself? Is this a...
  8. H

DIY: change the intercooler in VW Sharan 7N

You need help from a second person for the next step. Underneath the lock carrier I put 2 wheels to carry it when the bolts are taken out. One person will carry the lock carrier and the other the radiator block. This needs to be tilted backwards with the top towards the engine, it can then...
  9. H

DIY: change the intercooler in VW Sharan 7N

I have written a guide on how to change the intercooler in the VW Sharan 7N, from 2014. It is a 2.0 TDI 140HP, DSG, I don't know if this is the right place for the DIY. The procedure is similar in many VW and Audi models and will save you some work compared to following the workshop manual. In...
  10. H

Help rear AC not working

Hi all. I have 3 weeks ago bought a newer VW Sharan 7N from 2015, it has 2 AC units installed (3-zone climatic) one in front and one in the right side of the rear for HVAC in the rear of the car. No air comes from the rear vents even though I put the rear fan to max. I have once heard it working...
  11. H

VCDS code: 16955, ENGINE WORKSHOP - brake switch replaced

I got this annoying ENGINE WORKSHOP warning and flashing glow plug symbol each time I power on the car with this VCDS error: 16955 - Brake Switch (F): Implausible Signal P0571 - 000 - - - MIL ON It is a Touran 2.0 TDI, DSG 140 HP from 2004. The error went on and off for some...
  12. H

Nozzle testing problem

Please help me, can cylinder number be coded through VCDS?
  13. H

Nozzle testing problem

Hi All My 2.0 TDI BKD engine with 410000km on the counter has been shaking a bit at idle speed. So I decided to check VCDS readings at idle to see, if there is a bad nozzle. The measurement turned out somewhat strange: Group 13: Cyl 1: -28 mg / str Cyl 2: NA Cyl 3: NA Cyl 4: NA This...
  14. H

2.0 TDI BKD coolant flange leaking, help?

Hello all The lower bolt fixating the coolant flange to the motor block on my 2.0 TDI BKD, has gone loose and it is leaking coolant. The thread in the hole is pretty much gone, so the bolt wont hold the flange in place. Is it safe to drill a new (and larger) hole for a tap in the aluminium...
  15. H

Delayed Air Conditioning

Replaced the RCV on my Touran 2004, which started cooling after 5-10 min of driving, and never full cooling. Not I get a very cold flow from the vents after just 500 m of driving. Thanks for the nice thread.
  16. H

Heater blower works intermittent

I have a question about the heater blower on my Touran 2.0 TDI (MK-V type) with climate. The blower works sometimes and runs just perfect, and sometimes it doesn´t blow at all. I have dissasembled the blower and cleaned it. Afterwards it runs again, but then it start to fail again. So no...
  17. H

Delayed Air Conditioning

Removed the cover and looked up on the compressor from under the car. I cheked that I was able to loosen the bolt holding the compressor valve, to make certain that it was not totally stuck with rust, it came loose. So now the next step is for me to order a new valve. Can you confirm that one...
  18. H

AC problem Touran

thanks alot will try to figure out where I can get the valve changed. It is the bolted type.
  19. H

Delayed Air Conditioning

Thanks for your answer. I was afraid that the compressor was just worn out because of many kilometers. I am certain it is a Sanden PXE16 1K0820803Q. (From what I have found on the web - and also from my pictures) I am sure this is the valve with the bolt. (Best picture I managed to take.)
  20. H

Delayed Air Conditioning

I have read the delayed A/C thread and it was very interesting reading. On my Touran 2.0 TDI from 2004, BKD. I get some cooling, but the air never gets real cold. Both my radiator fans are working, and I have had the AC system filled up. My AC never starts before after like 3-5 min run -...