Search results

1. S

WTB Bentley for MIV

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

WTB Bentley for MIV

Got rid of my 04 BEW so I don't need these anymore. Very little used on them. What's a fair price? $50? 530-329-1828 Dan Juetten Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. S

PSI IPVWGEN for PD FS 2004-2009 $200

Still have the PSI box. Willing to trade for a roof rack, lift spacers, or other parts for my 04 BEW sedan
  4. S

BEW died at stop light, cranks but won't fire or start

New lift pump is on order from Bora Parts. Do I need to do some mods to the new pump? I was getting confused by some of the other threads.
  5. S

I have had the #4 glow plug code coming and going for a while. Anti shudder valve a while back. Nothing new though. I don't have VCDS but need to buy it. At least get the blue tooth Torque Pro going. I did just get it started. checked more connections, didn't find anything. Cranked it for close...
  6. S

Lift pump runs with the key and I verified it is putting out fuel.
  7. S

I did as much research on the forum as I could and tried all the troubleshooting tips I could, but I haven't found anything yet. The problem: I was running errands up town, came out from the store, started the car and drove to the parking lot exit and the car died as I was approaching the stop...
  8. S

2003 jetta gas burner complete car pre part out offer

I'm looking for an airbag control/computer for my 04 TDI Jetta. Is that availible?
  9. S

bump, anyone interested?
  10. S

I just pulled the PSI box off my 2004 BEW PD Jetta. It works good. I think it is currently set for a low power boost setting. I never messed with it and it was installed prior to me buying the car. I emailed PSI motorsports and they sent me instructions on how to adjust it. It's pretty simple. I...
  11. PSI Box

PSI Box

PSI Box for sale
  12. PSI Box

PSI Box

PSI Box for sale
  13. S

Cleaning EGR on PD

http://www.idparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_124&products_id=2782 At $455.00 from IDparts I would change it before having the dealer clean it! I just cleaned my entire intake system from the turbo to the manifold. What a job! I had other maintenance going on is why I did it. I...
  14. S

Pd / brm parts - 5 speed swap, r783, q loader, turbo

EDIT: I miss read your listing and see it isn't the same engine as mine. I need a bEW tube. Is the rubber tube in the box the piece that exits the compression side of the turbo and connects to the plastic pipe that goes down to the intercooler? I have a 2004 Jetta and the previous owner...
  15. S

Diesel in oil

Little Blue runs again! After putting everything back together, I started it up and let it idle for 10 minutes. I then shut it off and immediatly drained the oil. The filter did have a few particles of metal in it. I am going to change oil next weekend again which will be in about 400 miles...
  16. S

Diesel in oil

Pulled the #1 main bearing cap and #1 rod bearing cap and there is a small mark on the main bearing, but the rod bearing looks great. The main radial play measures .002", so there is no problem there. Time to get a new oil pump and cooler and start reassembling! And of course new bolts for...
  17. S

Diesel in oil

Thanks for the info. I pulled the oil filter housing tonight and was going to take off the oil pump but I need a larger torx bit for the oil pump gear which I'll pick up in the morning. I'm also going to get some plastigauge and pull the #1 caps and check them for wear. I'll feel better then...
  18. S

Diesel in oil

Update: Got all the parts and gaskets I need. Pulled the intake to clean it since the car is half apart anyway. Also got the oil pan off finally. Glad I did because there is a lot of metal in the bottom. I'm now wondering if I should pull at least one crank bearing cap off to see if there is...
  19. S

Please post pic of left side of head BEW

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=347269 I have pics on the above thread of my head and the damage caused by the tandem pump going out. I sent a pm on the sale of your BEW head and tandem pump.
  20. S

Please post pic of left side of head BEW

Can someone post a picture of the left side the the head on a BEW? I'm wondering what an undamaged head is supposed to look like where the cam engages the tandem pump. My pump drive failed and galled up the head pretty good. I don't know if I need to pull the head to see if it can be repaired or...