Search results

1. M

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI

"How bad" = well, kind of hard to say for certain, but I just went and checked the stick and it looks like we are down about a quart and that would equate to about 3000-4000 miles ago.
  2. M

Questions, comments, offers??
  3. M

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI - Madison, Wisconsin area SOLD SOLD SOLD Up for sale is my wife’s 2006 Jetta TDI. We purchased a 2012 Passat TDI about a month ago, so it’s is time for this one to go to a new home. Lots of pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blk_tdi/sets/72157630388496766/...
  4. M

FS: 99.5 Jetta / 294k miles / Black / Wisconsin

The car has been SOLD! Thanks, Myco
  5. M

Price Changed ..... Now $2200.00
  6. M

Sold !!!! PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $2200.00, If it isn't sold soon I'll donate it to charity! OFFERS? 30 Pictures here http://www.flickr.com/photos/blk_tdi/ Okay, well unfortunately it’s time to part with my 99.5 Jetta Sedan. :( I picked up another vehicle over the winter and the...
  7. M

hypermilling ??? WT#$@#

"Ive been driving like a grandma,coasting,rolling,using cruise control pumping up tyre pressure...etc then decided to hell with it now I drive with traffic flow and even venture into the 'fast lane' and you know what. I havent noticed any differance in fuel comsumption" I tried this for a...
  8. M

Parting out 2002 Jetta--lots available

You've got mail. :)
  9. M

Feeler:Full Mandrel Exhaust+ Downpipe

David, Any thoughts on a timeline for these? :)
  10. M

Scangauge II TDIclub Group buy!

Wow, I just noticed I have become a full-fledged "member", and it only took six years! Wait, there is more than one thing that doesn't sound right about that comment. But seriously, that has to be some kind of record.
  11. M

Scangauge II TDIclub Group buy!

Just ordered tonight...looking forward to spending hours and hours playing with it. No...No, I don't have a life.:D
  12. M

FS: ALH engine for sale - low miles.

Read the thread, sounded like it may have had some prior problems that got taken care of, but I'm wondering why you were interested in getting the motor, but now your selling it... does it need some additional work? :confused: Also, does it have the Pump/ ECU / Harness, and what are you looking...
  13. M

FS: ALH engine for sale - low miles.

I see the original post was a long time ago, but do you still have it????
  14. M

Feeler:Full Mandrel Exhaust+ Downpipe

3" / Stainless / Straight thru
  15. M

Epsilonian / MAF Choices ???

I haven't ruled something along these lines out yet, but mine snapped off flush. All thats left is a hole in the bottom of the vacuum switch. I suppose I could try to jam a small tube of some sort in there and epoxy it in place.
  16. M

Epsilonian / MAF Choices ???

Okay, I need a little advice. About 180,000 miles ago, I vaguely remember installing an epsilonian device on my 99.5 Jet. I also remember simultaneously replacing the dying diesel MAF with a gas MAF. (This was back in the day when VW parts had Diesel MAFS at such a premium to gas MAFS that it...
  17. M

Hybrids suck!! Where to get stickers??

The Fleet company that we do business with where I work allowed us the privledge:rolleyes: of trying out a couple of Hummers about two years ago. WOW, what a disappointment. Cheap interior, what looks like billet aluminum is actually plastic, noisy ( and not in a sweet mufflerectomy kind of...
  18. M

Hybrids suck!! Where to get stickers??

That's a little harsh, but... Check here www.tdistickers.com Here's a quote from the website " If you have a "Quote" you want made into a sticker CONTACT US, and we will give you a price for what you want." I found this in the Items For Sale forum, not affilated in any way.